Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
BTW:  I didn't have any hangups about smaller folks, as my family were friends with the Troyers, including Verne, who was my brothers' buddy.  Verne Troyer is better known as Mini-Me.  When you see him every day, it doesn't seem strange after a short while.  He was one of the gang, not a freak.

On the other hand, I'd love to give Bridget the Midget a whirl, using suitable prophylaxis...  Porta-Juggy for the win!

(DON'T tell SWMBO)

Bridget is a dwarf, not a midget.

Midgets are normally-proportioned little people: in the proper setting you couldn't tell them from "normal" folks.

Dwarves suffer from a condition that stunts the growth of their limbs, so the limbs become deformed. Their trunk (torso) is (usually) normal though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am married to a little person. The term midget is offensive.  

So you're married to a black little person?
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:46:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She prefers the term non-pigmentally challenged little person.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]
No but Tucker Max had 2 at once.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:51:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I used to date a midget/dwarf/little person.  I was nutz over her.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:52:34 AM EDT
[#6]
No but I partied with a bunch in Chicago one time( some sort of midget convention i,stayed at same hotel). Holy shit those little fuckers can party. Had a great time and they were really cool guys and girls.They absolutely destroyed the place,put a couple of shots of tequila in them and BAM.

At one point in the night it reminded me of the movie scene in gremlins,it was a blast. I dislocated my shoulder that night too I still can't figure how it did it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:53:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 3:58:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Dated a girl who was 4-10" for about a month or so.  I am 6-0".  Closest I ever got.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 4:50:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
41 years of age and I don't think I've ever seen a midget in person.

you are not missing much
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 4:59:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I have turned down midget pie.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Why is that anyway?  Years ago, that was the only term I ever heard used to describe them, aside from 'dwarf' occasionally.  I never heard anything else or anyone comment on 'midget' being offensive until just a few years ago.  Has it always been considered offensive, or is that a recent change?

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Nope, but spent a New Years eve one cage dancing with two twin ,hot latino midgets...

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You should take her up on the offer and come back and tells us about it,  pics would be nice also.  hurry back!
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:23:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I want to.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is that anyway?  Years ago, that was the only term I ever heard used to describe them, aside from 'dwarf' occasionally.  I never heard anything else or anyone comment on 'midget' being offensive until just a few years ago.  Has it always been considered offensive, or is that a recent change?

Beats me.  Everyone who is different just wants a lot butthurt over what they are called. I was being facetious.  I'm not really married to a midget.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:49:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Beats me.  Everyone who is different just wants a lot butthurt over what they are called. I was being facetious.  I'm not really married to a midget.

Sometimes I feel like I am, Honey get me this, Honey can you reach that. She's 5'-1" and height challenged.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:52:12 AM EDT
[#17]
I dated a midget once. I was nuts over her.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

4'11" is the shortest I've dated, but I'm 6'3" so it looked worse than it was.

+1

I'm 6'2 and have done 4'11 before.  Great girl but annoyingly small.  Like from a practical standpoint her height just made me uncomfortable.  She looked more like my little sister than my gf.

Get this though, I tried to hook her up with one of my boys who is around 5'5.  He's a good looking guy but has trouble meeting girls because of his height.  Ms. 4'11 tells me "She doesn't date short guys because she doesn't want short children." WTF?! That's when I realized how crazy the dating game is.  Apparently all women expect Tier 1 Alpha Male genetics regardless of what they bring to the table themselves.  That really sucks for short guys.

Semi-related side note:
I also dated a 6'2 volleyball player and, holy hell, what a ride that was!  There is something super hot about a woman that can look you straight in the eyes while you fuck her standing up.  I'll take that over the midget any day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No but I partied with a bunch in Chicago one time( some sort of midget convention i,stayed at same hotel). Holy shit those little fuckers can party. Had a great time and they were really cool guys and girls.They absolutely destroyed the place,put a couple of shots of tequila in them and BAM.

At one point in the night it reminded me of the movie scene in gremlins,it was a blast. I dislocated my shoulder that night too I still can't figure how it did it.

Some sort of throwing or tossing competition perhaps?  Like, shot put or javelin throw?
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Shrimp on a skewer...

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 6:49:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#22]
That's gross man. They creep me out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:02:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

4'11" is the shortest I've dated, but I'm 6'3" so it looked worse than it was.

+1

I'm 6'2 and have done 4'11 before.  Great girl but annoyingly small.  Like from a practical standpoint her height just made me uncomfortable.  She looked more like my little sister than my gf.

Get this though, I tried to hook her up with one of my boys who is around 5'5.  He's a good looking guy but has trouble meeting girls because of his height.  Ms. 4'11 tells me "She doesn't date short guys because she doesn't want short children." WTF?! That's when I realized how crazy the dating game is.  Apparently all women expect Tier 1 Alpha Male genetics regardless of what they bring to the table themselves.  That really sucks for short guys.

Semi-related side note:

I also dated a 6'2 volleyball player and, holy hell, what a ride that was!  There is something super hot about a woman that can look you straight in the eyes while you fuck her standing up.  I'll take that over the midget any day.

Nahhh... we end up with the "less" crazy ones (there's always a little crazy)

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

On my bucket list.

And then you can put them in the bucket!

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
On my bucket list.

+1

+1

I am 6'5 and my ex girlfriend was 4', I think that was close.

She was technically a midget/dwarf then if she was 4 feet tall.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#26]
sort of.

I'm just under 6'5", and dated a gal who was (STACKED)
merely 4' 11".

and STACKED.

like the proverbial brick shithouse !
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:17:15 AM EDT
[#27]
On my bucket list.  I saw a truly beautiful black little person just recently.  I would have tore that up and happily dated her long term if she had a compatible personality.  BTW I'm 5'8" so < 4'10" doesn't really feel that short to me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She prefers the term non-pigmentally challenged little person.

PICS or GTFO.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Does it have to be a girl?
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#30]
If 4'10" is a midget/dwarf then change my no vote to a yes.
I dated a 4'9" gal in college. She was really a fun person and very nice. I wonder what happened to her? I hope she is doing well. Looking back I think I should have given her a lot more consideration than I did.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yeah...played out in the movie, too.

Good stuff.

And folks that served in Korea might have good stories, too

Toko-Ri

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#32]
I don't know is 4' 10" qualify as a midget?
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 8:12:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Beat you by 13 posts.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 8:20:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beat you by 13 posts.  

Yeah, well I had to break up with mine because she always had her nose in my business.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#36]
I am Disapoint with the lack of pics in this thread...

1st one to post pics of themself with a midget chic wins 3 internets...  (should be work safe)
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I didn't.

Although, it was a little strange to see her sitting on my couch since she was the first person to sit there

and not have her feet touching the floor.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#38]
There used to be a little person-a blonde gal-that worked in the 7-day store at French Creek.  I'll go out on a limb and assume she was a dependent.

Not to be flippant, but that would be quite a challenge for a man that wasn't height-impaired.  That's true love.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

There used to be a little person-a blonde gal-that worked in the 7-day store at French Creek. I'll go out on a limb and assume she was a dependent.

Not to be flippant, but that would be quite a challenge for a man that wasn't height-impaired. That's true love.

Only Missionary or if your trying to kiss her at the same time...  
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#40]
GF is 4'11 so i'm border line

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Actually dated?
4'11".
So I guess that doesn't quite qualify.
One of my ex wives is 5' even. Never knew they could compress such a huge pile of evil into a package that short.

I have hung around and partied with women that were shorter, but never dated them.

There is a girl here in town who is really cute. And TINY! The smallest non-dwarf I have ever seen.
She works at Lowes. The first time I met her, I knew she was little because she had to reach up to the register.

Then she had to come out from behind the counter to get something, AND SHE HAD BEEN STANDING ON A BOX!!!

No, I never asked her exactly how tall she was. But she's well under 4', probably closer to 3'6" or less.

And cute as a button!
And yes, yes I would.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Got set up on a blind date with one. It was short.

Sounds like she had really had it going on.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No. My shortest was 4'10". Oddly enough, she had huge tits (yes they were real).

Same here, too bad she was fucking crazy, fun times!

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#44]
A lot of the hispanic girls here are under 5ft tall.. but they tehnd to be chunky and not terribly attractive.  maybe 1 out of 10 is bangable.

Depends on whether her belly sticks out further than the bewbs do.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It's a definition of the type...shouldn't be offensive.

Well..the couple I've met didn't care anyway

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#46]

Shes is a hottie though!!!

You did good man...
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Actually dated?

4'11".

So I guess that doesn't quite qualify.

One of my ex wives is 5' even. Never knew they could compress such a huge pile of evil into a package that short.

I have hung around and partied with women that were shorter, but never dated them.

There is a girl here in town who is really cute. And TINY! The smallest non-dwarf I have ever seen.

She works at Lowes. The first time I met her, I knew she was little because she had to reach up to the register.

Then she had to come out from behind the counter to get something, AND SHE HAD BEEN STANDING ON A BOX!!!

No, I never asked her exactly how tall she was. But she's well under 4', probably closer to 3'6" or less.

And cute as a button!

And yes, yes I would.

Work that shit, man....

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Smallest was a proportioned 4'6". Fucking spinner!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Does a bald albino quadruple amputee midget count?
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#50]
I am 5'3" and my wife is 5'9". Makes playing with the boobs easier.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top