Member Login
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/21/2004 5:20:51 PM EST
Uhhhh....me either
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:22:32 PM EST
Yes...

I am a 5'5" 125 pound muscular male...I live 20 miles from SF.

I also had seven homos hit on me during a tour of a prison with my AOJ class....with a hot female directly beside me...(trust me on she was female, I checked first hand.)

John
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:22:59 PM EST
Yes, but when they realize that their gay-dar has failed badly, they generally leave quickly out of embarrasment.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:24:54 PM EST
Yeah, at work. And when he didn't take the hint, even after threatening his life, I filed sexual harrassment charges. He was fired less than 24 hours later.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:25:32 PM EST
Yes, by an openly gay guy I was friends with. When I rebuffed him, he wasn't interested in being my friend anymore. Whatever, dude.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:26:00 PM EST
Yes. I respectfully declined the offer and instantly became embarrassed with my behavior towards women during my late teen/early twenties.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:26:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By raven:
Yes, by an openly gay guy I was friends with. When I rebuffed him, he wasn't interested in being my friend anymore. Whatever, dude.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:27:02 PM EST
Yes, actually. A homo grabbed my ass and told me "you're cute" while I was shooting pool at a local bar last year. I introduced the butt of my cuestick into the side of his head as hard as I could drive and, in the process, fucked up my Meucci 97-11 cue. The shitstabber faired worse, though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:27:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 5:30:04 PM EST by DOW]
Yep. One time about 6 or 7 years ago I was waiting on a train down in NY. I was leaning against the wall with one leg wrapped around the other, just waiting for the train to arrive. This guy standing next to me started making small talk with me, and the moron I am I didn't realize what was going on until it was too late. After making BS small talk with this guy for like 2 or 3 minutes I finally realized this guy has the homo haircut and is dressed really nice and neat AND had a more and more pronounced lisp as the conversation goes on. Now I'm starting to panic, so I had to inject my GIRLFRIEND into the conversation several times in rapid sucession. He got the message. I made it a point to sit far, far away when the train finally did arrive.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:27:32 PM EST
Nope.

And somehow I am offended. Is my mustache all wrong?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:27:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By michael_seltenright:
Yeah, at work. And when he didn't take the hint, even after threatening his life, I filed sexual harrassment charges. He was fired less than 24 hours later.

I had no idea you guys had a homo in Indiana!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:28:06 PM EST
I have a guy on here who writes me dirty messages. I've had guys that I used to work with say "too bad you aren't gay" I never said anything back because they figured it out pretty quick, I guess that would be a compliment of sorts coming from a fag ??
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:28:12 PM EST
Is that some kind of offer?!?!?!

Just remember, the lord gave you fists for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:29:10 PM EST
Yeah, a few times. A friend of mine used to take his (female) dates to a gay-friendly bar in Tampa out of the theory that there wouldn't be competition from other guys trying to hit on them there.
He dragged me and my fiance along twice and both times I got hit on. The first time, I just told them I was straight, but the second time I wanted a little revenge so I reached over and grabbed my friend's arm and said in a lispy voice "Sorry, I'm here with Scotty..." He never dragged us in there again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:29:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:29:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By SS109:
Nope.

And somehow I am offended. Is my mustache all wrong?

just wear more tight black leather.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:30:07 PM EST
As posted on arfcom a few weeks ago

I was working a wedding tonight and either the bride or the groom had what you can call "two daddies". One of them was pretty flaming and kept coming to the bar getting vodka on the rocks. Later on in the night I was talking to a hot girl and the homo cut in between us to introduce himself to the girl. When she asked "Ohh what do you do?" he replied "I'm gay", so she asked again "No, no, what do you do" and he replied "I suck cock". At this point I wasn't sure if I should laugh or puke. Well the chick seemed a little uncomfortable so she ran off and then he asked me and another guy if we are gay. We told him we weren't and then he started asking us if he could...I can't even type this or I might start vomiting, but lets just say it involves a mouth and a certain male organ. He started saying all this nasty stuff shit and right before he left he told us "You can just close your eyes"

I spent the rest of the night hiding from him in the kitchen while all the employees where telling me "hey the guy in the purple shirt is looking for you". This has been by far the most disturbing thing thats happened to me.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:30:13 PM EST
I actually got laid by a hot chick because a gay dude was hitting on me. He asked what I was up to and I told him that I was checking out this chick that was standing near me. He told me to "go for it" so I did and it WORKED! Thanks gay dude, where ever you are.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:36:00 PM EST
Yep
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:37:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

More than you can imagine... Of course I work in a field that seems to attract them. I'm the in house repair tech for a rather large restaurant franchisee. We have about 200 Burger Kings, and several "fine dining" concepts Chili's, Papa Vino's, Grady's. It seems like the homos just flock to the restaurant business. That and the medical field.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:40:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

Just one?

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:41:45 PM EST
Not seriously, although I did have a gay classmate at the college who kinda...joked around. It was all cool though, we laughed over that one.

Guys, having a gay friend is the best way to meet chicks I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:14:17 PM EST
Yep ........ When I was younger at a bar in Key West .

Actually he just came up to our table where I was sitting with
another friend and girl we had met there , and stated that
he could clean pipe much better then she could . Then he said
he would be happy to prove it
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:21:53 PM EST
No comment. I try to go to extra trouble to look pissed off now so people leave me alone.

It doesnt count if it was ARFCOM chat does it?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:23:41 PM EST
nope. i guess i just look straight......unlike the rest of you girly men
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:25:39 PM EST
Not only have I been hit on, I have been hit on while I was holding hand with a/my girlfriend... WTF.

I had one try and trip me once... Everytime I would walk back toward the bathroom, this fucker would try and trip me. I try to be an easy going guy and I though maybe I was drunk and what not. The third time he tried that shit and I gave him and eat shit look (which was probably some sort of turn on to him, since he probably does indeed "eat shit.")
Well, his buddy finally asks him if he did that on puropse and he replies yes. The fourth time I broke his nose... and yes, he did cry like a girl.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:27:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:
nope. i guess i just look straight......unlike the rest of you girly men

I dunno, you got a purdy mouth......
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:28:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 6:33:30 PM EST by mkgunz]
Unfortunatly yes. I was stationed in San Diego. Walking back to base drunk at night.

ETA: I forgot about my fag LPO I had to work for in the Navy. Then he got busted down and ended up working for me. He put his hand on my shoulder once to get by me thru a doorway. I promptly told him if he touched me again I'd brake and/or cut off what ever he touched me with. He never touched me again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:29:24 PM EST
yup. I lived in the SF bay area for 4 years. It happens.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:33:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sin_Bin:
I actually got laid by a hot chick because a gay dude was hitting on me. He asked what I was up to and I told him that I was checking out this chick that was standing near me. He told me to "go for it" so I did and it WORKED! Thanks gay dude, where ever you are.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:33:35 PM EST
Nope, but the women haven't exactly been hittin' on me either!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:34:08 PM EST
yes, many homo-sapiens.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:34:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By raven:

I had a friend, who we all figured was gay, but he denied it. When I got engaged and he started to do vicious stuff to my fiance (now wife) she said he was gay and had a crush on me. He finaly came out of the closet, and since doesn't associate with any of his 'strait' former friends...

So, Raven, to hear you say this doesn't surprise me. I understand that most gay men have some self esteem issues to deal with, and that they usually get attracted to men that they wish they could be like... that is why there is a strong following of psychiatrists that identify a relationship problem with their fathers (or lack of one) to be a mitigating circumstance in male homosexuality.

My 'friend' writes on his website that its purely natural and that its genetic, not a choice, but I've got to tell you he's got a warped sense of the world, and what friendship is all about.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:36:12 PM EST
Not as much as they used to......
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:39:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By StonerStudent:

I was wondering what you were gonna think about this thread
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:39:34 PM EST
Touring with one of the bands I was in. Battle Creek MI. We head to the hotel after the show with the usual entourage of guys and girls both for the after bar party. This guy kept trying to strike up a conversation with me, I was trying to be polite, but I was buzzed and more than that, pretty darn tired. So I'm hanging out, talking with people, and this guy is pretty persistent. So, I start to use the selective hearing and I'm tuning Mr. irritating out quite nicely. Apparently, I can tune people out pretty well because when I went to the can, Mr. Homo tried to follw me in. I never even saw it, our road manager intercepted him, tossed him out the door into the snow with a "goodbye, flamer" and slammed the door. I come out and everyone is laughing at me. I'm like "what was that racket all about?" and they're all "dude, that guy was a flamer and he was hitting on you". I'm like "oh, wow, WTF!".
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:44:08 PM EST
Probably, but I didn't find it noteworthy.

Which reminds me of a story. My buddy and I were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras a few years back. He wandered too far down Bourbon Street and some dude actually said "hey, you suck a dick?" to which my very shocked friend could only reply "no". Stupid gay folk.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:45:23 PM EST
No, but even if you don't like the music it's still nice to be asked to the dance!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:48:41 PM EST
I am too much of a Redneck/nerd for them to hit on me, they are smart enough to know that I FIRMLY belive that it is awful(for lack of a better word).

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:49:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By AcidGambit:
Not only have I been hit on, I have been hit on while I was holding hand with a/my girlfriend... WTF.

I had one try and trip me once... Everytime I would walk back toward the bathroom, this fucker would try and trip me. I try to be an easy going guy and I though maybe I was drunk and what not. The third time he tried that shit and I gave him and eat shit look (which was probably some sort of turn on to him, since he probably does indeed "eat shit.")
Well, his buddy finally asks him if he did that on puropse and he replies yes. The fourth time I broke his nose... and yes, he did cry like a girl.

I love it!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:51:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 6:55:12 PM EST by lostwildcat]
My wife works at Saks Fifth Ave. Everytime i go see her for lunch my gay-dar is pegged just pulling into the parking lot. Doesnt matter if im wearing my best non gay gun shirt, one of them always smiles at me and i dont mean in the "high how are you i'm not checking out your package" way either.

I do however know a couple of gay guys that are in the closet, but I dont want to out them since the shoot is coming up. they'd be mad and probaby be all like a Scary Guy and go and Slay_A_Beer or something.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:56:22 PM EST

No, I have not.

Originally Posted By Sin_Bin:
Thanks gay dude, where ever you are.

...sounds like a beer commercial.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:10:57 PM EST
Yep, an unchosen roomate wanted to "share his blanket with me" one night.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:15:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 7:16:28 PM EST by StonerStudent]

Originally Posted By Ridge:
Yep, an unchosen roomate wanted to "share his blanket with me" one night.

Well that was sure neighborly of him
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:16:14 PM EST
A friend of mine tells a story of when he ran a movie theater years ago. A homo came up to him in a bathroom stall with what my friend says was a "10 inch hard-on." My friend looked at the guy, said "that's nice", and punched his lights out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:23:05 PM EST
Nope...Cuz I'm ugly!

Hell, I'm so ugly, when the dog humps my leg, he closes his eyes....

When I was single, I couldn't get laid if I crawled up a chickes ass and waited.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:26:47 PM EST
Do you really want to know or are you just trying to make small talk you devil you?!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:30:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By StonerStudent:

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:38:14 PM EST
I try pretty hard... find dropping trou and bending over gives them a clue.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:45:31 PM EST
There was this one time but i dont really remember much, i just woke up and my mouth tasted salty and i couldnt poop for a week..
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:54:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By mhpoole:
There was this one time but i dont really remember much, i just woke up and my mouth tasted salty and i couldnt poop for a week..

Sounds like another tragic tequila victim.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top