Quoted:
Oh geez, I smell a shitstorm.

Category 5.

I've been having some fun lately!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of those people have to live on the moon. Their comments have no basis in reality and it seems they have no idea of how things work in situations like Katrina.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some of those people have to live on the moon. Their comments have no basis in reality and it seems they have no idea of how things work in situations like Katrina.

I was thinking Uranus.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#6]
For the daylight guys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Night bump.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Some of that shit made a tiny bit of sence, but it was a shitload of FAR left people just going off into tangents in the comments. Bush shouldn't have congratulated anyone while a crisis was going, bad taste imo. Wait until it's over for everyone and look back with admiration for each local (city) administration. Sure its a little touchy-feely (more so then I like), but leadership sometimes needs to be. Let the media and the bloggers do the shit flinging at Blanco and Nagin.

However, the race card in that statement pretty much blew any credibility I had for that perticular bloggers opinion.

Whatever, really -- does it surprise any of you that these far left people propigate the internet so widely? Afterall, your talking about a class of people typically comprising of college students and others that consider themselves social "elites". Humble and/or softspoken are qualities held rare intheir circles.

They'll play the race card until whites in the country are 2nd class and their self loathing guilt is extinguished.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They'll play the race card until whites in the country are 2nd class and their self loathing guilt is extinguished.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top