Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 6/5/2008 6:04:34 PM EDT
How the hell does someone who has made 100s of millions foreclose on a 10 mil home?  What an idiot.  Hope it isn't a dupe:

IDIOT

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. —  Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield appears to be having financial problems.

A legal notice that appeared in a local newspaper shows his Fayette County estate is under foreclosure. The home worth an estimated $10 million is set to be auctioned by a bank on July 1.

The mother of one of Holyfield's nine children says he has missed two child-support payments. Toi Irvin, who lives in Clayton County, filed a petition for contempt in Fayette County Superior Court on behalf of her 10-year-old son.

Irvin says she was told by Holyfield's representatives not to expect the payment for May and June totaling $6,000.

The 45-year-old Holyfield has declined comment on the child-support allegations and the foreclosure.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:06:34 PM EDT

Quoted:
How the hell does someone who has made 100s of millions foreclose on a 10 mil home?  What an idiot.  Hope it isn't a dupe:

IDIOT

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. —  Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield appears to be having financial problems.

A legal notice that appeared in a local newspaper shows his Fayette County estate is under foreclosure. The home worth an estimated $10 million is set to be auctioned by a bank on July 1.

The mother of one of Holyfield's nine children says he has missed two child-support payments. Toi Irvin, who lives in Clayton County, filed a petition for contempt in Fayette County Superior Court on behalf of her 10-year-old son.

Irvin says she was told by Holyfield's representatives not to expect the payment for May and June totaling $6,000.

The 45-year-old Holyfield has declined comment on the child-support allegations and the foreclosure.

That's part of the problem.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:07:19 PM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

IDIOT

That's part of the problem.

agree
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:08:55 PM EDT
I've been by his house many times (there's actually two homes on the property).  His main home is freaking huge and includes a lot of land and horse stables.  It looks more like a hotel than a house.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:09:15 PM EDT

Quoted:
<snip>

Evander did not exactly earn his money via his intelligence. I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:09:32 PM EDT
Go figure. If I made that much money, my shit would be paid for. They might end up auctioning it for backtaxes if I went broke, but it wouldn't be a bank auction.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:09:37 PM EDT

Quoted:
I've been by his house many times (there's actually two homes on the property).  His main home is freaking huge and includes a lot of land and horse stables.  It looks more like a hotel than a house.

Yeah i have seen it as well.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:13:33 PM EDT

Quoted:
Go figure. If I made that much money, my shit would be paid for. They might end up auctioning it for backtaxes if I went broke, but it wouldn't be a bank auction.

+1
Boxers aren't known for their intelligence though.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:15:21 PM EDT

Quoted:
How the hell does someone who has made 100s of millions foreclose on a 10 mil

Hell that one is easy... look around you.. shit for brains EVERYWHERE, at least I know there is no shortage of it here in S. FL
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:15:33 PM EDT
GAHTF should group buy Evander's property.

It's a great site
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:15:40 PM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Boxers aren't known for their intelligence though.

Example: Mike Tyson.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:20:36 PM EDT
You think all those hookers are cheap?

You think all that blow was cheap?

If you spent all the money he has spent...would you have had a good time?

Yeah, a better time than him and you would still have most of the money too.

Never, never touch the principal.  Never.
Top Top