Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Thump.....
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Can we get Nigel a Hawaiian Birth Certificate?

He rocks.

The "funniest" thing about his speeches is that the other members in the room are batshit crazy, and idiots, yet they look at him like he grew green horns out the top of his forehead.

CMOS
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I love it when this guy speaks.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Gowdy/Farage 2016

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#5]
That guy is awsome...
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully Daniel Hannan and Nigel Farage will be leading Britain in the near future.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm surprised he hasn't been censured yet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Love that guy.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#9]
What do our British brothers feel about this guy? Aside from the hilarious commentary and the YouTube videos that highlight his sarcastic wit and balls of steel what does he stand for.  Is he good for the UK, or are we only getting a peak at his best attributes on YouTube?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What do our British brothers feel about this guy? Aside from the hilarious commentary and the YouTube videos that highlight his sarcastic wit and balls of steel what does he stand for.  Is he good for the UK, or are we only getting a peak at his best attributes on YouTube?

No Expert here but I believe most Britons have a negative opinion of him.  Unless I misread it entirely in much of Europe anyone right of center Capitalist is held in the same level of esteem pedophiles are.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Expert here but I believe most Britons have a negative opinion of him.  Unless I misread it entirely in much of Europe anyone right of center Capitalist is held in the same level of esteem pedophiles are.

Brother, I am often guilty of painting with a pretty broad brush, so I am kind of an expert on the subject, and let me tell you, you use that brush magnificently!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure I'd go quite that far....

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I love the guy.

I can's speak for the rest of the UK, but I would not be surprised if a lot of people shared the view that we need to pull the eject lever from the EU, before it's too late.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Love that guy.  

I love watching him speak, he's a great attack dog. I'm not entirely sure on what he would plan to do if he had any real power to exercise though. UKIP policies look very attractive in ways but there's something in the substance that doesn't sit comfortably.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe he could run for the US President.

after all actual verifiable US citizenship isnt required, I hear.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Just in case anyone cares, here's a link to a UKIP manifesto in PDF form. Like I said, I could get behind a lot of the ideas but there's just... something. Not entirely sure what.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Maybe he could run for the US President.

after all actual verifiable US citizenship isnt required, I hear.

Nope, I think Farrage would be ineligible because he actually has a real birth certificate

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck the EU
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Fuck the EU

i'm with this guy

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#22]
That was great.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Fuck the EU

Why is there always one-fucking-guy?

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Balderdash and piffle.

Balderdash and piffle?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top