Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 7:31:49 PM EDT
About 3 or 4 years ago, he went up in a plastic bag with a bunch of other stuffed animals that came out of my boys' rooms.  

About 2 years ago I start hearing "I feel GReat!" periodically coming from the rafters of my garage.  I thought that was a little strange, but I figure, ahhh what the hell, must be the heat or something.  

It hasn't stopped!   All I have to do is walk in there, not even from the inside door, but just walk in the open garage door, and sooner or later, "I feel Great!" comes from the plastic bag.

I'm starting to get a little freaked out by it.  I'll be there reloading shells and there he goes again.  I figured the darn batteries would wear out quick, being in the heat of the garage attic, but no, darn near 4 years later, the damn things still are going.  He's like the fucking energizer bunny....... and he feels great.

I'm starting to feel guilty for putting him in a black plastic bag in 120 degree heat in the attic of a garage.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Burt is probably poking him in the pooper.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
You know what you must do.

You've gotta put him down. And then dispose of his body in a landfill. Cops will never find him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
dude....

the 2 most frightening things..ever in our household..came from a toy school bus and an ELMO..

the school bus..came to life one night..and all thru the house was a haunting musical sound that was intermittant which we could not locate or really get a fix on. sometimes sounding inside the house..sometimes outside.

at first..at 3 am in the morning out of a dead sleep..i think someone stepped on my kids toys..while burglarizing the house.

it got tactical...

room to room searches..with the riotgun in hand. finally i started taking all the toys..out into the living room floor and 1 hour later..we found out it was the bus. obviously, the chip was made for other toys as well and it was making sounds..that we had neve rheard.

i opened the front door tossed the thing 5ft from the curb..and went back to bed.

the 2nd thing..was an incident much like this..but occurred with an ELMO doll.

my wife and i still joke about it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
that's horrible Sarge. I'm lmao but it's horrible.  Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top