Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/18/2001 2:59:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/18/2001 3:00:43 PM EDT by burn]
damn it! I,m from El Paso Tx originaly and I wanted to tell you that margaritas were not invented by a man in dallas and an ICEE machine. It was from a bartender in Jaurez that served a concation of a drink to a "HIGH SOCEITY WOMAN" that came into the bar. when she asked what it was. he saw a maraggarita boquet behind her (daisy = margarittas)and said maragrita he died in 1999 feb 10 I belive. they made a memorial for him or so my brother in law says. P.S. this is not a Flame ETH I just wanted to make sure credit was given to where it was due to the man that invented one of my favorite drinks (and damnit I cant remember his Name)...SUE ME! LOL
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 3:18:26 PM EDT
Did I say margaritas were invented in 1973 in Dallas, I haven't looked, but I thought I said 'frozen margaritas.' It was at a place in Old Town on Greenville Ave., known as M....something IIRC, the story of regular margaritas is as you've indicated. So sorry, I meant to say 'frozen.' Whew! I thought for a minute you were going to chastise me for drinking maragritas at the same time I'm preaching about You-Know-Who! My secret's safe for now! Eric The(MaybeNot?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 4:57:01 PM EDT
I have to admit I too was wondering about the meaning of this topic. So here's to the both of you [beer] I can be such a [;D]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:01:33 PM EDT
Top Top