Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 2:34:24 AM EDT
I rented it, and watched it and well, um, WTF are you guys smoking to think that this was a good movie?  Bad acting, the plot was like a cross between 1984 and Brasil re-written for a 3rd grade comprehension level, and the gunplay was the stupidest I have ever seen.  

I am not above a good shoot'em up movie, but this one was lame.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I rented it, and watched it and well, um, WTF are you guys smoking to think that this was a good movie?  Bad acting, the plot was like a cross between 1984 and Brasil re-written for a 3rd grade comprehension level, and the gunplay was the stupidest I have ever seen.  

That wasn't gunplay, that was gunkata!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I also did not like the movie...at all!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I liked it, as far as the acting they were taking drugs to keep them from feeling any emotion.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That wasn't gunplay, that was gunkata!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
plot was rushed, but overall I say it was a decent, entertaining, action flick.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
plot was rushed, but overall I say it was a decent, entertaining, action flick.

And it was a Sci-fi movie, people have to expect alot of the science to be fiction
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I also did not like the movie...at all!

Same
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I wasn't impressed, but I wasn't expecting much anyway.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:21:13 AM EDT
[#9]
It wasn't great but I liked it..  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top