Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 5:17:03 PM EDT
Many will enter few will win. I know everyone has seen these contest on everything from butter packages to fast food restaurant receipt,  my question is has anyone here actually won or know someone who has?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I won a raffle at a clothing store once a long time ago. I think it was like $100 store credit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
My father has won two M1 Garands from the USMC veteran raffles you see at almost every gun show.

Top win for me was a box of cigars.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I always win jack shit ...
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I won:

A yeti cooler (tundra 65)
Leupold optics (Range finder and bino's)
Sitka gear clothing
New Bear bow (Motive 6)
Danner Boots
Set of lone wolf knives (Skinner and caper)
6 day fully guided elk hunt (Winterhawk outfitters)
lifetime RMEF membership
misc other stuff.

all off of Facebook, one contest.

Missed a shot at a nice 5 x 5 elk. (put the arrow right over its back - sad story, my fault totally)

total worth ~ $15K
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Not talking about raffles or lotteries, I'm talking about those contest that are on food products or a lot of children's products advertise on commercials
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top