Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2013 8:32:48 PM EDT
I have been looking into buying an R/C helicopter after recently flying a friend's Lio-battery powered helicopter with a mini camera- It is really cool.

I've actually wanted one since I was a kid after owning a couple R/C cars- My Dad bought me one of the good one's that you build yourself for X-mas when I was 13yrs old. It was called the Grasshopper with a Futaba R/C transmitter and then I built another off road R/C car that was even better a few years later but I can't remember what it was called. Back in the late 80's and early 90's this was a pretty popular & fun thing to get into as a hobbyist but I kind of lost track of it all until the last year or so and have no idea where all the good stuff is to be found anymore. It seems that all the cool R/C shops that were around when I was a kid are gone now.

Anyway, I'm curious how many here currently own, or have owned R/C helicopters- gas or battery powered...

Those who have or do own one, what models and manufacturer's would you recommend?
If you have any photos of your R/C builds that you'd like to share, I would love to see them...

I have also been looking at this PROJET 98" RC Drone that looks pretty fun to fly as well---> PROJET R/C Drone

M4-CQBR
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Neptune , little bastard is fun!
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Neptune , little bastard is fun!
View Quote

What type of R/C vehicle is your Neptune?
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I"m a fan of the Blade MCX. I"ve been flying that for just over  a year it is a blast. Now it's time to upgrade to the 120 SR.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 6:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I got two little mini heli's for Christmas. I've wanted one forever but my fun isnt high on the priority list.

My SO got me one and my sister got me the other.

I must say: I am in love. I charge one while flying the other. SO says when Im flying it its the biggest smile she's ever seen on me. haha

I want moar. Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Further. Higher. Moar dangerous.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I have been flying for 2-3 years. All 450 class Heli's.

First and formost, GET A SIM!! I have Realflight, and think its pretty great. Don't cheap out on the sim though.

Then get an MCPX and get the crashing out of the way.

I'm flying a blade 4503d(flybarred) converted to 450x (Flybarless). If I were a better flyer(3d) I'd be in the market for a Gaui X3 or X5, but I'm just a park flyer.

I'm actually looking to unload all of my stuff, mainly because I can't afford all of the hobbies I have. Flying isn't cheap, and flying Helis is worse, and its an addiction.

I'm not into quads, they are easy to fly, comparatively speaking.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Arfcom likes crappy little 30 dollars helicopters
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Not much on flyin. I have a couple hellos but my main interest is the 4x4 short course trucks. Talk about money pits if you race. Associated SC10 4x4 with upgrades and killer electronics pushes it to around two grand. Race it and you break / wear out stuff. As to the hellos, place me in the cheap 30 dollar category.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I just finished building an MSH Mini Protos, 450 size heli.  I'm really liking it so far.  If you want to get into helicopters I would stay away from the micros, they need a lot of maintenance and work to keep in the air.  I would suggest MSH or Gaui.  I have an align heli and lots of people like them but they all seem to need lots of aftermarket parts to get to fly as well as the other brands.  The Protos quality and design feels like comparing a porsche to a GM.  MSH helis are made in Italy while Align is made in Tiawan.    Www.helifreak.com is a good resource.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask with a PM or whatever.

Right now I have a heavily moded MCPX, Align 450SE v2, MSH Mini Protos, and a few other micros I don't fly any more.

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a Blade mCX it's not to expensive and fun to fly. I also have thousands invested in 4x4 short track and rock crawling R/Cs.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I recently started flying helis. Started with a fixed pitch Blade 120SR.
After learning to hover and some basic flying around, I have upgraded to an Align Trex 450 collective pitch helicopter.
Now learning to fly it.

Helicopters are a challenge to fly. The learning curve is steep,( read: expensive) but it's a lot of fun.
I recommend seeking help from an experienced pilot to help you along.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's a few I currently own:

Trex500 with MCPX brushless conversion

Trex500 closeup of some new upgrades (I2RC swash, main bearing blocks, new tail grips not in pic)

Flybarred Trex500 (doesn't get flown much anymore)

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I have several small ones- Blade CX, Blade CP etc... I'm going for the Blade quadrotor this time, with a GoPro mount.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Sold my one and only raptor v2 for a Nikon dslr.   Love the camera but still miss the heli.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I got two little mini heli's for Christmas. I've wanted one forever but my fun isnt high on the priority list.

My SO got me one and my sister got me the other.

I must say: I am in love. I charge one while flying the other. SO says when Im flying it its the biggest smile she's ever seen on me. haha

I want moar. Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Further. Higher. Moar dangerous.
View Quote

That's how it starts.  You fly around a little Syma107 coaxial, get tired of it, and want something with more power.

Then you pick up a fixed pitch hobby grade helicopter like a Blade 120SR.  You learn to hover, then fly, and crash the hell out of it.  Learn to replace parts and hover in most orientations, get tired of the wind beating you up outside.

Then you end up in a 500 class helicopter and all the necessary tools and support equipment.  Then the urge to go bigger strikes again.  I'm currently looking at the purchase of a Sab Goblin 500 or the HD Cell 500...haven't decided yet.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Has anybody got one that uses an iPod for a controller to work?

We got one for our son, but the Chinese-Engrish instructions are unreadable.

How do I get the helicopter to connect?
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I"m a fan of the Blade MCX. I"ve been flying that for just over  a year it is a blast. Now it's time to upgrade to the 120 SR.
View Quote

E-flite Blade helis for the win. They're the best choppers for the money.  Easy to fly.  Sturdy.  Easy to repair.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Arfcom likes crappy little 30 dollars helicopters
View Quote

We like the stuff that cost more than that too

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have been looking into buying an R/C helicopter after recently flying a friend's Lio-battery powered helicopter with a mini camera- It is really cool.

I've actually wanted one since I was a kid after owning a couple R/C cars- My Dad bought me one of the good one's that you build yourself for X-mas when I was 13yrs old. It was called the Grasshopper with a Futaba R/C transmitter and then I built another off road R/C car that was even better a few years later but I can't remember what it was called. Back in the late 80's and early 90's this was a pretty popular & fun thing to get into as a hobbyist but I kind of lost track of it all until the last year or so and have no idea where all the good stuff is to be found anymore. It seems that all the cool R/C shops that were around when I was a kid are gone now.

Anyway, I'm curious how many here currently own, or have owned R/C helicopters- gas or battery powered...

Those who have or do own one, what models and manufacturer's would you recommend?
If you have any photos of your R/C builds that you'd like to share, I would love to see them...

I have also been looking at this PROJET 98" RC Drone that looks pretty fun to fly as well---> PROJET R/C Drone

M4-CQBR
View Quote

I started with a friend's coaxial syma ($20).  I bought a slightly used Blade 120SR and learned to hover and perform basic flight.  Practiced with this for several months, several times a week (if not more).

Bought a used Trex500 (flybar version in my pic above), took it apart, read everything I could on flight and mechanics, rebuilt it.  The first collective pitch heli is confusing as hell...you need to understand the "how" and "why" before flying.  Makes it easier to address any problems later on.

Bought the flybarless Trex500 used.  Replaced old parts.  Learned how to set up the flybarless controller (Ikon).  Been flying it ever since.

The MCPX brushless conversion in my pics is not for beginners.  It's head speed is north of 4,200rpm and it's a handful to fly, but it will hold its own in 30mph outdoor winds.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

E-flite Blade helis for the win. They're the best choppers for the money.  Easy to fly.  Sturdy.  Easy to repair.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  They're the best to learn on.  Blade/Eflight has huge customer support and they know micros and ultra micros.

Once you move beyond the micro size, there are much better alternatives.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I agree.  They're the best to learn on.  Blade/Eflight has huge customer support and they know micros and ultra micros.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My setup, Great beginners helis.

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#21]
I mostly fly my park flyers, because it is convenient to go across the street to the park, or behind my house to the field, when it is not planted.  The trainer Super Cub is all foam and handles rough landings like a soybean field, and if it doesn't, a little glue, or a $15 new wing, and I am all set.

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Jester1911/media/IMG_20131228_114033_321_zpsfcceaa71.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/Jester1911/IMG_20131228_114033_321_zpsfcceaa71.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Jester1911/media/IMG_20131228_113945_712_zps0634ccbd.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/Jester1911/IMG_20131228_113945_712_zps0634ccbd.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Jester1911/media/IMG_20131228_113930_440_zps1d6e1623.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/Jester1911/IMG_20131228_113930_440_zps1d6e1623.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Jester1911/media/IMG_20131228_114033_321_zpsfcceaa71.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/Jester1911/IMG_20131228_114033_321_zpsfcceaa71.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Jester1911/media/IMG_20131228_113945_712_zps0634ccbd.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/Jester1911/IMG_20131228_113945_712_zps0634ccbd.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Jester1911/media/IMG_20131228_113930_440_zps1d6e1623.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/Jester1911/IMG_20131228_113930_440_zps1d6e1623.jpg</a>

Very nice.  I need a new radio.  My DX7 is ancient, but it keeps working.

Those pics look like the beginnings of a serious addiction.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

M4-CQBR
View Quote

Yeah, forget the 98 inch drone for the same reason as foegetting a full feature 3d helicopter.

Best info in the thread is to get a sim with a decent radio to use in trainer mode with the sim

Learn to fly the various models in it and then get something lime a 4 channel foamy glider to go beat up on and transfer sim skills to real world.

A sim saved me countless crashes.   First 4ch glider I had ever flown went nearly 6 flights before anything remotely crash oriented and that had everything to do with taking my eyes off the plane and not a control/handeye coordination issue.

The 98 inch UAV that thing is going to be a near lead pig and have to fly fairly fast to stay in the air.   As opposed to a trimmed out foamy glider which can almost be flown entirely hands off once leveled out.   Radian, calypso, other 2meter rtf gliders.   Can get thwm up in the air for less than 300.

Average 2.4 ghz radios will give between 100-400 yards range depending on interference in the area.

Moving to FPV style flying will require anywhere from 250-1000 dollars in various radio gear not to mention require a HAM license to technically be legal.   No guarantee you will survive a first flight with the gear either which is why most who do it use cheap foam gliders.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Just a bump to see if we can get more folks involved with this thread-

Thanks guys!

M4-CQBR
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#25]
You legitimate R/C folks should request a R/C Hobby forum.  It interests me but I'm in no rush for another expensive hobby, currently considering moving up to a Blade Nano CPX.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I mostly fly my park flyers, because it is convenient to go across the street to the park, or behind my house to the field, when it is not planted.  The trainer Super Cub is all foam and handles rough landings like a soybean field, and if it doesn't, a little glue, or a $15 new wing, and I am all set.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee190/miketrac/forum%20pics/IMG_4545.jpg

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee190/miketrac/forum%20pics/IMG_4554.jpg

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee190/miketrac/forum%20pics/IMG_4551.jpg

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee190/miketrac/forum%20pics/IMG_4360.jpg  
View Quote

Had/sort of have a super cub. The elevator actuator got a loose wire or something and kept moving from one extreme to the other until it got stuck all the way down at about 250'. When it hit the ground it didn't so much break as it reverted back into its unassembled state. Wing is toast, body is kind of like an accordion and the plastic nose bit is all messed up. That was a few years ago so I bet the batteries are fudged by now too. The engine was still perfectly functional when I packed it away. If anyone wants the whole shebang or just some part/parts IM me. It'll only cost you shipping.

Eta: some new in bag props too.

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#27]
My new MSH Mini Protos is almost complete.  Just need to finish wiring it up.  This is one sweet little Italian made heli.  I really like the design. If the weather is decent the maiden flight will be this weekend.  I will post some pics when its done.

ETA can you airplane guys suggest a good balsa kit to learn how to build on?  Grass runway and I can already fly so doesn't need to be a trainer.  I was thinking some kind of supercub and putting tundra tires on it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#28]
I fly a hexacopter in first person view using a video link and have a plane being rebuilt for the same. Fun times.

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have been flying for 2-3 years. All 450 class Heli's.

First and formost, GET A SIM!! I have Realflight, and think its pretty great. Don't cheap out on the sim though.

Then get an MCPX and get the crashing out of the way.

I'm flying a blade 4503d(flybarred) converted to 450x (Flybarless). If I were a better flyer(3d) I'd be in the market for a Gaui X3 or X5, but I'm just a park flyer.

I'm actually looking to unload all of my stuff, mainly because I can't afford all of the hobbies I have. Flying isn't cheap, and flying Helis is worse, and its an addiction.

I'm not into quads, they are easy to fly, comparatively speaking.
View Quote

must have a sim. buy a used one second hand if cost an issue.

I have had Raptor 60's, 50's,

now using electrics, highly modified blade 450 but don't fly it much any more.

fly MCP X v2 a lot. and a nano QX inside while watching TV.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]
what type of missiles does the PROJET 98" RC Drone come with?
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I fly a hexacopter in first person view using a video link and have a plane being rebuilt for the same. Fun times.

http://youtu.be/tk_UZVKlDj8
http://youtu.be/pHxz1KoiPmM
View Quote
What is your flight times with your setup? and "theoretical" range. Are you using a dragon link?

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#32]
My quad

And my hex

Video from the hex
http://youtu.be/5JcqbvGQ2fI
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Flight times with the hex are about 7 minutes, I've had it to 1100 AGL and about 3/4 of a mile on the 2.4 diversity with a patch antenna on my transmitter. It has the stock motors and when money allows I should be able to get more time with it. It is weighed down with a goPro and gimbal. ETA: I have the same hex frame as shown above. His is cleaner and has better motors and props.

I have a DragonLink new in the box about to be installed on the plane, which should be good for about 5-7 miles. Flight time should be 30 minutes or so. It's currently untested but I fly with a small group of fairly dedicated enthusiasts/nerds who do this almost full time. Their favorite for fun flying is the wings from Ritewing RC, and I've seen 10 mile flights out and back with those.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I have a blade mqx and that little thing is awesome.  I got that last year and this year I got a losi mini 8ight phend edition.  Also awesome with a 2c lipo battery.  The quadcopter is pretty stable.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Century 222 size 30:
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Nice!  One day... after my one million crashes - i hope to get a T-Rex 600 ESP Airwolf and do some serious 3D flying.

ETA: I was hooked after my first hover

and then the crash-lol
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#37]
I've added a few since I took this pic. It's a drug

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Imagine when RC will advance to the point to where you having direct link to your RC craft and get a first person view via an oculus rift like device and can fly it like you're really there is mainstream.

I'd really like to get a quadcopter myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#39]
I've seen some scale size jets as well that are pretty bad ass looking (supposedly with real scale jet engines), like an F-18 and an F-14... Anyone fly these and or have photos/videos of you flying them?
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#40]
On a side note:

I have a DX7 lightly used and has spent the majority of it's life in storage.

I occasionally charge the battery, What is a fair price to sell it for?

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I've been in the R/C hobby off and on for years. I started with balsa free flight models (still love them), then got into park fliers. I've never really moved past them yet, though I now have a small collection of diesel engines 1.5cc and under, as well as a number of Cox engines (.010, .020, .049). So eventually, I'd like to get into C/L stuff and vintage/old-timer designs with the diesels. Most of my stuff, however, is still electric park fliers. I'm a builder, but it's been a bit since I've built anything. I'll be back into it again soon, though, just gotta get our spare bedroom cleared out so I can use the desk in there.

I had an MCPX for a bit, but ended up selling it when funds got tight. I'd love to get another, and then move on to a 130X or even a 450X once I've landed a steady job. We'll see. Right now, though, balsa and tissue/polyspan/SoLite is much less expensive to learn on. There's just something about turning a pile of wood into a flying aircraft, especially a scale one (my main interest). I do, however, still find myself fascinated by indoor FF stuff. I participated in the Science Olympiad's "Wright Stuff" event in high school, and had a blast. Watching an aircraft that weighs 8 grams (I actually had to add 5 grams to it to meet the 8 gram minimum) fly for two minutes and fourty seven seconds (chump change, as the world record is something like an hour and a half or more) is pretty friggin' sweet!
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
On a side note:

I have a DX7 lightly used and has spent the majority of it's life in storage.

I occasionally charge the battery, What is a fair price to sell it for?

View Quote

All depends on whether its the DX7 or the DX7s.   The DX7 uses a old version of DSM...DSM2 I think and the menu system is very hard to use compared to the S version.   This makes them a pretty hard sell.   So I'm thinking $100 for the 7 and $200 for the S model.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#43]
back in the 80's I had a Kalt Baron 50
with an HB61 engine
Airtronics 6ch radio

I would love to get back into things
time/money
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't like helicopters for the most part, but I do fly them a little to keep my skills up. I'm more into planes and multicopters.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#45]
My first R/C was a Grasshopper!  I got it around 1982 or 3.  

At Thanksgiving my nephew brought a mall copter for my dad and the rest of us to play with.  The whole family loved it. I bought one for myself.

Then found a thread on here about R/C helis.  Based on that thread a bought a Blade mCX2 and got it on 12/30.  Love it!

I got the Blade mSR yesterday.  It is a more challenging the the mCX2 and a lot faster.  My indoor space (15'x20') is not big enough for me go more than 49% throttle so I am looking for a space to use it.

I have to say the Blades have been great.  There are parts for them at Hobbytown and EBay.  They are easy to work on and tons of fun.

Now I just need to figure out what transmitter to get.

Link Posted: 1/10/2014 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My first R/C was a Grasshopper!  I got it around 1982 or 3.  

At Thanksgiving my nephew brought a mall copter for my dad and the rest of us to play with.  The whole family loved it. I bought one for myself.

Then found a thread on here about R/C helis.  Based on that thread a bought a Blade mCX2 and got it on 12/30.  Love it!
I got the Blade mSR yesterday.  It is a more challenging the the mCX2 and a lot faster.  My indoor space (15'x20') is not big enough for me go more than 49% throttle so I am looking for a space to use it.

I have to say the Blades have been great.  There are parts for them at Hobbytown and EBay.  They are easy to work on and tons of fun.

Now I just need to figure out what transmitter to get.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1569680_Mini_RC_Helicopters.html

View Quote

The MSR is perfect for learning orientation.  you will have some difficulty outside with it, the wind affects them quite a bit (fixed pitch, light weight).

Learn to hover the MSR in all orientations.  You can do this in the living room.  Once your hovering is somewhat mastered, move into forward flight, circles, and figure eights.  Once you got this down, you could move into collective pitch helicopters.

Tons of transmitters to choose from.  I went with Spektrum because they're widely available and Horizon Hobby support on Spektrum products is second to none.  Whatever you choose, I'd get something with 7 channels if I thought I might continue in the hobby.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 6:16:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
back in the 80's I had a Kalt Baron 50
with an HB61 engine
Airtronics 6ch radio

I would love to get back into things
time/money
View Quote

HPI screwed the Kalt fliers when they bought the company by discontinuing parts and support; and Hirobo shafted GMP by torpedoing their line of credit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 6:25:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 6:30:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Currently building a Tarot T960, all I need left is the flight controller (on order) and batteries.  Got my DX18 for it waiting to bind up.  Also have a couple quads, a few helis and a couple planes.  All electric.  And two nitro cars.
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 6:30:59 AM EDT
[#50]
I've been thinking about a hexacopter lately.  We do a lot of wakeboarding in the summer, have some friends that are pros.  I think that would be a pretty cool way to video it.  I've seen some youtube videos where guys have built them for water landings.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top