Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/26/2005 1:17:52 PM EDT
That wacky lady is at it again...working the media.

Sheehan arrested

What if a couple hundred arfcommers showed up in front of the White House with signs, sandwhich boards and banners chanting in support of the war?

Just a thought.....

Hep

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:22:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2005 1:22:57 PM EDT by WildBoar]

Originally Posted By hepcat85:
That wacky lady is at it again...working the media.

Sheehan arrested

What if a couple hundred arfcommers showed up in front of the White House with signs, sandwhich boards and banners chanting in support of the war?

Just a thought.....

Hep

I would love to see a pro Casey Sheehan march directly across that witches crowd. That would have more effect I think. It will show just how against her own son she really is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:23:21 PM EDT
I would, but I have a JOB.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:23:50 PM EDT
Why? Bush isn't going to let al-Qaeda win just because a semi-retarded middle aged woman wants them to.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:26:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:28:27 PM EDT
That would be fun and all, but we have jobs.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:28:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SirDrinksAlot:

I have always wandered what those people do for a living. It must be nice...I can see the conversation now:

Me: Hi, how are you
Protester: Hello, I am fine, and yourself
Me: So what do you do for a living?
Protester: I am a professional Protester
Me: Really?
Protester: Yep. It's great, too. All I have to do is act like I agree with the "good fight" of the day and go protest.
Me: Interesting. How does that pay?
Protester: Working for the DNC pays ok. We don't have to pay into social security either.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:29:43 PM EDT
About time someone arrested that Hideous looking public nuisance, People actually had to see her face if they walked past on their way to lunch!!!! Barrffff!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:31:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:31:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:33:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2005 1:42:50 PM EDT by tc556guy]
They just HAD a pro rally and turn out was less than stellar. The paper had an article today; let me see if I can find a link

edit to add:
The local liberal rag didn't include the story in their on-line version, so heres another source:

www.sltrib.com/nationworld/ci_3062448
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:47:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tc556guy:
They just HAD a pro rally and turn out was less than stellar. The paper had an article today; let me see if I can find a link

edit to add:
The local liberal rag didn't include the story in their on-line version, so heres another source:

The reason for the low turnout is because reasonable people argue properly and write their reps instead of throwing temper tantrums in front of the White House.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:51:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SirDrinksAlot:

Ummm....right. My 50-60 hours a week don't always smother my weekends.

How about a SATURDAY...?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:58:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:00:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2005 5:03:01 PM EDT by hepcat85]

Originally Posted By tc556guy:

edit to add:

Yeah...I watched it on CSPAN2.

However, rather than consider that the single "pro-troops rally" wad to be blown....I thought a spirited crowd of Arfcommers would be far more effective.

Gees people.....get into the spirit of it.

Enthusiastic Hepcat: Hey guys, let's all take a Saturday and go to Washington for an ARFCOM sponsored Pro-Troops Rally that would scare the crap out of the Sheehanistas! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Arfcom Bitch & Moan Brigade member: <Yaaaawwwwn> I'd love to, but I have job.
Enthusiastic Hepcat: Well shoot amigo, so do I....but this is important, taint it? You can't work EVERY SATURDAY too?
Arfcom Bitch & Moan Brigade member: <shrug> Didn't they, like, do a pro troops thingy already?
Enthusiastic Hepcat: Umm, yeah....but that doesn't mean WE couldn't do one. To support the POTUS and all the guys out their risking there lives...isn't that worth a few hours on a Saturday?
Arfcom Bitch & Moan Brigade member: <shrug> Saturday is bad...I've gotta a bikini wax.
Top Top