Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:01:36 AM EDT
I'm not one to keep up much with the news and see what the libtards are whining about now... yeah yeah yeah Bush caused the hurricane, yeah, he's hiding the bodies, I hate America bitch bitch bitch.  

Um... Canada's a hop, skip and a jump away.  I'm so fucking tired of people saying, "Oh, I'm gonna leave the country if Bush is reelected.  The troops don't pull out of Iraq yada yada yada"  Do it, then!  Shit!  That's one of the perks of being in a free country... we don't care if you leave, we won't kill you for it.  They remind me of assholes at the bank that make a freaking scene and say, "Ugh, I'm going to close my account!!!"  We didn't care.  The world doesn't revolve around your sorry ass.

I actually woke up pissed that people are like this.  My fiance was showing me this morning this reporter trying to push these leftist questions on this Katrina victim in Houston and she wasn't going for it... good for her!  He was asking her crap like do you feel that Bush has wronged you?  And she's like, no, my city and state governments wronged me!  But it's sad that people don't see it like her.  Especially liberals... many who have never been to Louisiana or Iraq for that matter, but they just seem to have ALL the answers and all the blame goes to ONE person.

And even more so... these people think they're ENTITLED to something?  They think they don't have to work a day in their life, that the government's going to take care of them?  Yet this is the same government that they bitch and moan about?  

OK, so in short liberals suck.  At least the extremist types that try to impose their beliefs on others... I have a few lib friends that actually know that we just don't go there in conversation, and that's cool.  

That's my rant in-between-classes.  And worse, the next class contains one of these liberal types.  Very outspoken, I really wish she'd shut up already.

~Jenny
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top