Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:49:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:51:35 AM EDT
Its a product of society's ideals.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:52:33 AM EDT
There are bouncing boobs in here? I just don't see it...no sir I don't.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:58:25 AM EDT
OK I followed the link.......waiting...........
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:58:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:19:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:

Originally Posted By dvr9:

That would be Playmore jumping up and down at the end of the last thread. I can't believe you of all people missed it.

Can someone post a link...??

I need a map. I miss all the good stuff.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:21:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:24:52 AM EDT

That would be Playmore jumping up and down at the end of the last thread. I can't believe you of all people missed it.

Can someone post a link...??

I need a map. I miss all the good stuff.

<sigh>

Better turn that homing device back on.

link for those who can't keep up

Oh that? Yeah..btdt. I too ran through all the sizes and shapes. How can anyone say there is no God after viewing that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:25:00 AM EDT
I didn't read any of the hijack, but I'd like to point out there is a SIGNIFICANT body image expecation for men as well. Coming from a fat guy who goes to the gym daily, I can tell you it's about as attainable as the expected body image of a female as well.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:29:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:
I didn't read any of the hijack, but I'd like to point out there is a SIGNIFICANT body image expecation for men as well. Coming from a fat guy who goes to the gym daily, I can tell you it's about as attainable as the expected body image of a female as well.

I dunno about that my friend...

Few years ago I was at 280.

Now i'm 185, and am very close to attaining what I want. I use to have flabby arms...now I have rock solid ones. I use to have manbewbs...now I have pecs...I use to have a keg...now I have a 2 pack. I didn't use to have an ass...now I do.

The ability to gain the 'expected body image' isn't too hard. I eat like a pig, ask any of the arfcommers from the Ohio home town forum. But I run, I run, and then when I'm too tired to run anymore, I still run. Then when i'm not running...I do pushups, and situps and occasionally I do weight training.

Its not hard, you just have to want it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:46:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:25:55 AM EDT
Tag
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:44:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SirDrinksAlot:

encouraging hard to see results though except in super long term.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:35:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SirDrinksAlot:

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:

I dunno about that my friend...

Few years ago I was at 280.

Now i'm 185, and am very close to attaining what I want. I use to have flabby arms...now I have rock solid ones. I use to have manbewbs...now I have pecs...I use to have a keg...now I have a 2 pack. I didn't use to have an ass...now I do.

The ability to gain the 'expected body image' isn't too hard. I eat like a pig, ask any of the arfcommers from the Ohio home town forum. But I run, I run, and then when I'm too tired to run anymore, I still run. Then when i'm not running...I do pushups, and situps and occasionally I do weight training.

you are also 17, sweetie--it gets harder to have the "ideal" body as you get older

ask me how i know, lol

not that mine was ever the ideal *shrug*
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:09:32 AM EDT
You moved this over here before I could post, SP1Grrl.

I have seen a ton of threads here where the men complain that a woman without a perfectly flat stomach or has a couple of extra pounds on the hips is 'fat and nasty'. You guys are hypercritical when it comes to a female body, and I find it absolutely impossible to believe that you say these things then turn around to your wife who's overweight and tell her you're attracted to her.

Newsflash: some guys don't bother with BOTD threads. Don't be so broad in your condemnation of "you guys." I don't know what comments you are referring to in what threads, but some of us would never call someone "fat and nasty" to start with.

My wife is considerably overweight (BMI would classify her as 'obese.'), but I find her to be very attractive, gorgeous, and downright sexy, even when she doesn't think she is. Am I concerned about her weight? When the doctor gets concerned, I get concerned. I want her to be around for the next 60 years, thankyouverymuch! I know her family's health history, and her risks. I also know that with her body frame, skinny would mean she has lost too much weight. I want her to be at a healthy weight, not necessarily thin.

ETA: I'd rather be 'fat and nasty' and eat a hamburger than shove rabbit food down my throat for every meal, just so i could fit in to society's idea of what 'acceptable' beauty is.

I've got news for you: you already do fit into society's idea of what "acceptable" beauty is.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:57:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 12:21:57 PM EDT by mort]
After reading this thread i came accross a couple of links that I thought might be of interest.

Breast Enlargement Increases Risk of Suicide
www.impactlab.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7504

AFcomers being <sarcasm>kinder and sensative.</sarcasm>
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=443191

Zombie car wash, because everyone should have a chance to dig the cool electro.
Zombie Car Wash
ARFCOM thread about zombie carwash
Its hard to understand the lyrics, but they are funny.

Enjoy.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:47:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:00:55 PM EDT
If you think about it for a second it's not "society" that tells women who is fat and who is not: It's largely gay male fashon designers in New York and Paris. They, the men, are the ones who set the bar up or down. Ponder that one when next you go to buy an outfit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:29:30 PM EDT
Both sexes are equally guilty of perpetuating the body-image crap, and worse - the most pressure comes from your own sex. Women are often more ashamed of their frames around their women friends than around men. Men, too, suffer the cruelest ridicule by their own sex.

Alot of women complain about fashion magazines, but remember this - the fashion industry is run by women and homosexuals.....and they're putting Kate Moss on the runway, not us. There aren't very many men who think the cadaverous coked-out model look is hot.

Women complain we men have unrealistic expectations of women. There is an analogy I like to use about men and their expectations versus reality.

Men view women like cars, in that we might lust after a Ferarri F250, and fantasize about driving one but most men are realistic enough to know that those are toys of the uber rich. We want one, but don't expect one. So, we adjust. We instead focus on a Ford Mustang, which is attainable, but to us just as attractive, albeit in a "real world" way. Moreover, we put more energy into our Fords than we do working towards the unattainable Ferarri. And, most men find that in the end, they enjoy their Mustang so much that the thought of a tempermental super-sports-car doesn't sound so appealling anymore. To some of us, we find that old truck in the driveway sexy, because it's ours and ours alone....and it's been with us for so long it's taken on a beauty all its own.

I, personally would love to see Kate Beckinsale in her birthday suit. But, that doesn't detract from how I see my wife, who to me is the most beautiful woman on earth. She is not built like Ms. Beckinsale, and will probably never be on a fashion runway, but part of the reason I adore her is that the REAL beauty I see in her is one that I have cultivated, and she only shows to me.

I think women are just the same....what they find attractive, and what is the stuff of Brad-Pitt-fantasy are two different things for most gals.

The real tragedy isn't people being attracted to the super-sexy, but the poor souls that convince themselves that they can never be attractive or appealling to the opposite sex, or believe that men only desire one type of woman. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

The fact is, even when a picture of a very shapely woman draws "she's fat" comments from the idiots on this site, every last one of them would bang it like a drum in .02 seconds. Trust me, I've seen enough ARFcommers in person to know.....if they're that picky, they're going to be self-serving for the rest of their lives. And, for every dope that says a normal woman isn't pretty enough, there's always 10 guys saying she's fine - yet women see the negative comment and try to apply it to us all. We don't all demand perfection.

I know I'm not the most beautiful man on the planet, but my wife likes the way I look, and for me that's good enough. I'm very happy with 1 fan.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:13:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 11:15:41 PM EDT by ZW17]
Ahhh fuck... I am just glad that I like women. Could be worse

In all seriousness, I have seen a lot of you ARFCOMMERS in pictures and I can honestly say that some of you are not as picky as you play yourselves to be, and if you are, as swingset said above, you will be self serving the rest of your lives, myself included. I understand that sometimes a blind squirrel finds and nut and some get lucky but just be honest with yourselves.

To the ladies on this board. I have seen a bunch of you gals too. I must say that I am impressed with you guys. Honestly, you all look like you take care of yourselves and are very pretty women. I would be proud to have anyone of you on my arm. I am sure you all make your man happy. Please disregard the immature ones on this board. Like TBK1 said above, "that type of kid has never been with a real woman" If he was he would show more respect because he would know from experience that a real woman could rock his world.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:45:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 3:46:29 AM EDT by PlaymoreMinds]

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Oh, regarding the boorish and obnoxious comments made by some of the little shits on the site--ignore them, as they have never seen a live woman naked, nor spent time in the company of a live woman. Just consider the source--losers who don't post pics of themselves for reasons too horrible to imagine.

Wow..my scrawny ass fell outta my seat on that one!

Male/female body image is really screwy. I believe part of it is the fashion industry. Part of it is Hollywood. Part of it is our own personal perceptions.
I work out 3 times a week (soon to up that to 6 when the kids are on summer vacation) and I have better muscle definition than most of the men on this site. I know some find that attractive. Others don't. I've had self conscious men say off-hand comments to me trying to appease their own sense of self image. Whatever...I LIKE what I see when I look in the mirror. I like that my arms are toned.
BUT, I often wonder: had Linda Hamilton NOT made that look "acceptable" for women with her role in "Terminator", would I bee running upstairs to do tricep dips after submitting this post????

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:09:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 5:21:46 AM EDT by daisywench]

Geez, I was going to post in the other thread but by the time I got to the end the hijack was over and even forbidden (I'm afraid of SP1Grrl).

I've made no secret of my STRONG preference in female body types--5'-4" to 5'-6" (or taller!) and 145-160#. Definitely not thin--blech! Not fat, but definitely with fat in the right places--breasts and hips/thighs/butt. I can't think of a good example that is well known, but it's a safe bet anyone popular in Hollyweird wouldn't get a second look from me. If she's not well into voluptuous territory I'm not interested. I want a woman to look like a WOMAN--not a teenage boy. My wife is perfect--she's 5'-4" and 155#. My idea of feminine perfection!--

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=28964

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=37470

I don't want to comment much on the ladies here, but most of you fit my idea of VERY well built--I think DaisyWench is about perfect from the pics I recall, as well as SP1Grrl. PlaymoreMinds is a bit scrawny for my tastes, but still VERY attractive. There are others, but these come to mind as they are active and have posted a number of <very tasteful> pics. Most women would do very well to forget the skeletons held up as icons in movies and television--blech!

Oh, regarding the boorish and obnoxious comments made by some of the little shits on the site--ignore them, as they have never seen a live woman naked, nor spent time in the company of a live woman. Just consider the source--losers who don't post pics of themselves for reasons too horrible to imagine.

Thanks, TBK1. I really needed that compliment today. I've fallen off my diet bandwagon, and just started back on it today, and while I should feel motivated, I need a kick in the pants to get jumpstarted. I think you just gave that to me.

While I want to tone up and just lose the 10 pounds of Holiday weight, I'm basically happy with my shape. I'm curvy, but not jiggly, and I'm strong, which I consider sexier than the skinny heroine addict cover girls. I think as long as you're confident in your own skin and shape, then that's sexier than anything else you could ever strive to look like.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:10:03 AM EDT
Here's one that makes absolutely no sense to me:
Sir Mixalot would not even think it was!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:15:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:15:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

She looks perfect to me in that pic--where's the pic of her "big butt?"

My point EXACTLY!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:17:19 AM EDT

Yup. I agree. She looked stunning in that dress. I think she's very sexy, and the butt is her trademark. That's why she's popular with men and women alike.

The guys in that thread that are dissing her kill me. Like they wouldn't hit it if it even glanced in their direction.

Course she probably wouldn't give any of those keyboard commandos the time of day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:24:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:27:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 7:21:31 AM EDT by Orygunman]

Geez, I was going to post in the other thread but by the time I got to the end the hijack was over and even forbidden (I'm afraid of SP1Grrl).

I've made no secret of my STRONG preference in female body types--5'-4" to 5'-6" (or taller!) and 145-160#. Definitely not thin--blech! Not fat, but definitely with fat in the right places--breasts and hips/thighs/butt. I can't think of a good example that is well known, but it's a safe bet anyone popular in Hollyweird wouldn't get a second look from me. If she's not well into voluptuous territory I'm not interested. I want a woman to look like a WOMAN--not a teenage boy. My wife is perfect--she's 5'-4" and 155#. My idea of feminine perfection!--

I don't want to comment much on the ladies here, but most of you fit my idea of VERY well built--I think DaisyWench is about perfect from the pics I recall, as well as SP1Grrl. PlaymoreMinds is a bit scrawny for my tastes, but still VERY attractive. There are others, but these come to mind as they are active and have posted a number of <very tasteful> pics. Most women would do very well to forget the skeletons held up as icons in movies and television--blech!

I'll play. Here's my best friend and who knows me better than myself, don't know what I'd do without her, since she puts up with my crap I gotta keep her. This one's 5'-8" 160 lbs., she's all mine and proud of it.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:40:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Orygunman:

I'll play. Here's my best friend and who knows me better than myself, don't know what I'd do without her, since she puts up with my crap I gotta keep her. This one's 5'-8" 160 lbs., she's all mine and proud of it.

img201.imageshack.us/img201/503/us13bv.jpg

Applause!!! It's wonderful to see a man compliment his wife, especially, on the Internet. Bravo to you!

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:00:59 PM EDT
The first thing I usually notice is the eyes...

On our first date I barely touched my food because I was practially hypnotized by her beautiful gaze.

Since I'm short, it helps that she's all of 5'1" tall.

I'm nowhere near society's "acceptable" good looks for men, and need to add plenty of muscle, but she loves me anyway. My wife has never been thin, never will be, and I'm glad. I don't care for the skinny-as-a-rail, looking malnourished types. I prefer a woman who looks like a woman.

My wife may not be her "ideal" weight, but I don't care. As long as she's a healthy weight, I'm happy, and even when she's not, she still takes my breath away every time I look at her. We took some "before" pictures of her in her skivvies when she started WeightWatchers after Seth was born, and despite her feeling "like a whale," let's just say I had a hard time keeping myself under control (Lane Bryant sure has some great underthingies!). Bonnie is the one who is unhappy with her weight, so I do hope she loses the weight she wants because it bothers her that she has a skinny husband. It seems like no matter how much I tell her she's beautiful, gorgeous and sexy, she still doesn't see it. I really don't deserve to have someone as wonderful as her, and to think that she consented to marry me and become the mother of my children is really very humbling. Society's ideal can go choke on rabbit food.

Ok, sorry for the hijack. I'm really missing her right now. Living 5 hours away and seeing her once a month sucks.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:27:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:59:47 PM EDT
TBK, Orygunman, loonybin, your wives are beautiful!

Yes, what ErinGirl said - applause and bravo.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:13:10 PM EDT
Maintenance.

If you want your life to be hell hook up to a high maintenance woman.

Women who reject the Bull they are fed about how they should look are much better lovers, and will make you sammiches.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:44:20 PM EDT
All I know is that my wife looks her best when she is naked.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:50:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chida66:

Let us be the judge of that. Pics?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:44:16 AM EDT

too easy. too damned easy!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:03:34 AM EDT
While initail attraction is about physical looks, it souldn't be the basis of a relationship. No one is perfect and everyone has some beauty. Too bad, some folks cannot look beyond the glam. of Hollywierd.
I love my girlfriend because of her personality, not because of the way she looks. No matter how good someone looks, it's the personality that shines thru.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:14:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 7:15:18 AM EDT by Orygunman]

Originally Posted By loonybin:
The first thing I usually notice is the eyes...
img376.imageshack.us/img376/7674/mybetterhalf0no.jpg
On our first date I barely touched my food because I was practially hypnotized by her beautiful gaze.

Since I'm short, it helps that she's all of 5'1" tall.
img411.imageshack.us/img411/8250/wifeandi8tv.jpg

I'm nowhere near society's "acceptable" good looks for men, and need to add plenty of muscle, but she loves me anyway. My wife has never been thin, never will be, and I'm glad. I don't care for the skinny-as-a-rail, looking malnourished types. I prefer a woman who looks like a woman.

My wife may not be her "ideal" weight, but I don't care. As long as she's a healthy weight, I'm happy, and even when she's not, she still takes my breath away every time I look at her. We took some "before" pictures of her in her skivvies when she started WeightWatchers after Seth was born, and despite her feeling "like a whale," let's just say I had a hard time keeping myself under control (Lane Bryant sure has some great underthingies!). Bonnie is the one who is unhappy with her weight, so I do hope she loses the weight she wants because it bothers her that she has a skinny husband. It seems like no matter how much I tell her she's beautiful, gorgeous and sexy, she still doesn't see it. I really don't deserve to have someone as wonderful as her, and to think that she consented to marry me and become the mother of my children is really very humbling. Society's ideal can go choke on rabbit food.

Ok, sorry for the hijack. I'm really missing her right now. Living 5 hours away and seeing her once a month sucks.

Does your wife have a twin in Oregon, she looks just like my best friends wife? You guys look happy.

ETA: Working away from home SUCKS, been there done that more than I care to remember.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:42:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ErinGirl:
Applause!!! It's wonderful to see a man compliment his wife, especially, on the Internet. Bravo to you!

Originally Posted By buttercupp:
TBK, Orygunman, loonybin, your wives are beautiful!

Yes, what ErinGirl said - applause and bravo.

Thank you ladies for the kind words, her overhwelming positive attitude is one of her best attributes.

Just don't tell the guys on the jobsite, I've got an image to uphold.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:43:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 7:58:03 PM EDT by Orygunman]

Originally Posted By swingset:

Let us be the judge of that. Pics?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:06:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Orygunman:
Does your wife have a twin in Oregon, she looks just like my best friends wife? You guys look happy.

ETA: Working away from home SUCKS, been there done that more than I care to remember.

No twin. She's the youngest of 12. One living brother, one living sister, 8 miscarriages and a stillbirth. There were no more after her because her mom's uterus literally fell apart during the C-section. She almost bled to death, and when they put the pieces of the uterus back together afterwards, the pathologist said he could not find a place where the placenta had been attached. It was like my wife had been living inside for a few months w/o an attached placenta.

Fortunately, the family is moving down here to KS this coming weekend. We'll be a whole family again (I can't wait)!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:00:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1IV:
Maintenance.

If you want your life to be hell hook up to a high maintenance woman.

Women who reject the Bull they are fed about how they should look are much better lovers, and will make you sammiches.

ROFLMAO!!!

Never have truer words been spoken. When you know your mate unconditionally accepts you -- it makes you feel pretty darn sexy! And..yes, the sammiches are a bonus! Snacks for the cuddle bear in your life. :)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:08:26 PM EDT
It's funny, I was a fat college student, then a skinny college grad and now I'm fat again and a graduate student. For some reason I got zero dates when I was well toned and thin. Figure that one out?

I think attraction might have more to do with your facial features, height and personality than anything else. I've met a lot of what our society would call "overweight" women who I wouldn't hesitate to go out with. I've also met women of greater or lesser weight than normal that I wouldn't touch with a 10-ft pole.

Staying at a reasonable weight, not smoking, not drinking and eating like a rabbit is great if you have a family history of and will literally die at the age of 45-50 from cancer/heart disease/whatever. But ladies, believe me when I tell you this, some women aren't meant to have the perfect hour glass, DD breasts, 5'7'' height, exactly 2-2.5 heads wide at the shoulders, with half your body above your inseam and half below, and a bubble butt. Just as some guys just can't be 6ft tall with a 46 inch chest and built like a brick you-know-what.

I've taken half a dozen art classes, I know what people find most desirable physically, I had to learn that stuff. There is a reason why they call those people on the cover of Vogue "MODELS". Because if you or I looked that good, we wouldn't be doing non-Modeling jobs.

You don't want someone who admires you for how perfect you are in figure. Because as the Tick said, "gravity is a harsh mistress", we all get old, fat and fugly... well most of us anyway.

Outwardly when I was skinny, I looked great, almost as close as you could get to the "ideal" body type. Not the superman/comic book hero body type mind you, but generally what you'd find in an old Greek or Roman sculpture. (well, ok, maybe not entirely perfect, my torso was about 2 inches too tall, my waist was 1 inch too big and my nose isn't a perfect 2nd 1/3 down from the hairline, which is already little low on my head). ...But here's the thing, I felt miserable inside, probably because I was denying my love of food, and this was no way to the opposite sex.

All right, I'm done, huzah!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:02:29 AM EDT
Orygunman and Loneybin your wifes are beautiful, thank you for sharing. The look in Mrs Loneybins eyes look like you have your handfuls and that she can dish it out as well as take it [I hope that didn't sound bad!]

I think though some of you gentlemen, particularly those who have left comments as well in Jason's BOTD page about Allison might rethink your posts as Allison is a twig and I personally don't get the landing strip. Seems to me that maybe men give out messages to we women more than you realize.

BeeKeep Honeybee is as always stunning.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:15:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:19:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
BeeKeep Honeybee is as always stunning.

Thank you, sincerely.

I'm a little embarrassed I neglected to include you in my "list" of the ladies here I consider to be "feminine perfection." I've often referred to you as "my beautiful friend" but you have been a much less frequent poster of late so you didn't pop into my mind. Sorry!

You know, I realize I'm a bit odd, but the sexiest and most beautiful pic of you is the one where you are kneeling by one of your dogs--fully clothed with the knee blown out of your jeans. I'm a hunter and seeing a lady in that pose is truly beautiful. <sigh>

Of course, the six foot frame doesn't hurt a bit!

What a smoozer! Thank you BeeKeep.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:00:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 4:03:57 PM EDT by loonybin]

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
Orygunman and Loneybin your wifes are beautiful, thank you for sharing. The look in Mrs Loneybins eyes look like you have your handfuls and that she can dish it out as well as take it [I hope that didn't sound bad!]

Handfuls? Why yes, yes, I do. Quite nice, I might add.

Oh! You mean I have my hands full. That's an understatement. Life is never boring here.

Thanks for the compliment (although I don't know why I'm thanking you, as I had nothing to do with it). She is beautiful inside and out, and she can dish it out very, very well. She always knows when and how to knock my ego down a few notches when I need it most (ok, more than a few). Being German and Bohemian helps her put up with the German-Irish-Scottish stubborn, short tempered #$&*$% that I am. I really would be lost, and a much worse person without her civilizing influence on me. I don't deserve her, so I am very grateful that I have her.

I think though some of you gentlemen, particularly those who have left comments as well in Jason's BOTD page about Allison might rethink your posts as Allison is a twig and I personally don't get the landing strip.

Landing strip? I don't get it. Do I even want to venture into that thread?

Seems to me that maybe men give out messages to we women more than you realize.

Yes we do, usually without realizing it. Now if only those messages were good messages...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:23:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2006 5:23:58 AM EDT by PlaymoreMinds]

Landing strip? I don't get it. Do I even want to venture into that thread?

Loony, there are 4 "Coifs" for a lady's "area."

The Dorito chip: hair is trimmed in a triangle fashion.
The Brazillian: No hair at all
Au Natural: Hair is left to grow wild
The Landing Strip: Neat line leading to the pie.

<---hopes that was informative and discreet enough
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:06:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:21:18 PM EDT

Loony, there are 4 "Coifs" for a lady's "area." only 4? No circles, squares, designs, or the like?

The Dorito chip: hair is trimmed in a triangle fashion. there's a joke about munching in here somewhere...
The Brazillian: No hair at all "I'm going for the prepubescent little girl"look
Au Natural: Hair is left to grow wild the hippie style, man! Just let it all go, dude(ette)
The Landing Strip: Neat line leading to the pie. I already know where to go, I don't need a line pointing out the way

Ah. I see. And ladies actually put up with the itching as it grows back? I remember how bad my leg itched when the hair grew back after my knee surgery. I can't imagine more sensitive areas itching less.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:50:18 AM EDT

Loony, there are 4 "Coifs" for a lady's "area." only 4? No circles, squares, designs, or the like?

The Dorito chip: hair is trimmed in a triangle fashion. there's a joke about munching in here somewhere...
The Brazillian: No hair at all "I'm going for the prepubescent little girl"look
Au Natural: Hair is left to grow wild the hippie style, man! Just let it all go, dude(ette)
The Landing Strip: Neat line leading to the pie. I already know where to go, I don't need a line pointing out the way

Ah. I see. And ladies actually put up with the itching as it grows back? I remember how bad my leg itched when the hair grew back after my knee surgery. I can't imagine more sensitive areas itching less.

Sweet Jeebus! Circles...squares...HEY! You forgot crop field formations!

And Loony...the trick is to never LET it grow back once you've picked a coif you like.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top