Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 8:38:56 PM EST
Well, I'm officially seeing about eight shades of red.

Without hotlinking it...

http://www.gnn.tv/content/eminem_mosh.html

I have NEVER in all my life seen such stupidity or blatant attacks on the president. He's almost beating out Michael Moore for asshat of the year, imho!

I can NOT believe this...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:38:09 PM EST
When Colin Powell busts some phat rhymes on the floor of the senate Eminem can talk to me about foreign policy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:48:48 PM EST
100% attention whore. That's what he's always been about. The more people he offends, the more CDs he sells.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:08:33 PM EST
He's going to HELL no matter what he 'raps' about.
POS Honky McGee... ( hey, I heard that on Undercover Brother today... )
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:10:19 PM EST
He's the vanilla ice of the new century.

White boy acting like a gangsta to sell rap albums to suburban kids and trailer trash that wanna be gangsta's too!

His only talent rests in separating suckers from their money.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:11:52 PM EST
I saw him on Fox News two nights ago. He tugs at his dick more than a thirteen year old boy looking at a Hustler. Don't you wish you were as badass as he thinks he is?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:15:34 PM EST
I'm sure he wasn't trying to incite your anger, just make some thoughtful social commentary.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:22:41 PM EST
I found the video entertaining, but maybe that’s because I hold no loyalty toward Bush. You guys are just mad, because he's rich and your not. He created an act, and milked it. You can't blame a guy for playing to the crowd.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:28:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By SilentStalker:
I found the video entertaining, but maybe that’s because I hold no loyalty toward Bush. You guys are just mad, because he's rich and your not. He created an act, and milked it. You can't blame a guy for playing to the crowd.

Ah, yet again an M&M fan chimes in and tells use how our disgust at the whitebread wonder must be because of jealousy at his wealth. Guess what - to some people with standards (possibly a foreign concept to you) HOW you make your money is even more important that HOW MUCH money you make.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:39:04 PM EST
ignore him and he goes away. se vanilla ice
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:01:38 PM EST
Vanilla went to jail, that's why he faded. Eminem is here to stay, there's nothing you can do about it. So just sit back and in 4 years, he'll be supporting or going against whatever cause sells him the most records.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:03:56 PM EST
we lived thru ELVIS. M&M is a speed bump.
Top Top