Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/21/2005 12:43:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:44:28 PM EDT
Wanna know what he gave his b/f?

Assless chaps.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:44:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 12:45:30 PM EDT by krpind]
Let me be the first to say.......who gives a fuck???

ETA
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:46:27 PM EDT

I wonder who wore the dress?

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:48:34 PM EDT
Welcome to the European Capital of gay marraige.
They've just changed the law to allow same sex partnerships and give the "happy couples" the same rights as married ones.
Today, there were 700 of these "marraiges".
Tomorrow morning, after the honeymoons are over, there's going to be a lot of sore arseholes walking about

Mark
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:49:33 PM EDT
I just heard some one in the media call it "the wedding of the year".

But there is no agenda in this stuff. No indoctrination. No mainstreeming of it. Naw, not at all. So, who else is going to go by twin box set of Elton's wedding and Brokeback Mountain for the kids as stocking stuffers this year?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:53:09 PM EDT
Elton John is gay! Whodathunkit?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:55:28 PM EDT
Isn't he a Knight or something?

When are the Brits gonna stand up and demand a stop to the granting of titles to fags, actors and rockstars?

What would Lord Mountbatten think?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:58:36 PM EDT
Hrm...

Sir MountinButt

Yeah, that fits ol John pretty well.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:22:06 PM EDT
ahhh, gay bliss.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:23:42 PM EDT
Did his husband take on Elton's last name (John) or does he just plan on taking Elton's johnson?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:28:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:43:53 PM EDT
Millions of ragheads running around hoping to kill all of us yet yall still find time to whine about queers.

Call me when they start blowing shit up.

- BG
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:39:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
Millions of ragheads running around hoping to kill all of us yet yall still find time to whine about queers.

Call me when they start blowing shit up.

- BG

Do you have kids? Just for fun, let's say you do.

Tomorrow your son comes home from school and says, "My teacher says someday I can marry my best friend Dennis." Whaddya think of that?

The headline writers aren't throwing around the word marry in double-quote marks like they should when they talk about meaningless queer relationship commitments. It's a very subtle culture war going on, and news stories referring to Elton John's meaningless queer relationship commitment as "marriage" is a shot across the bow. They won't win you over, but soon the liberals in the media will have redefined the word so that the majority think it's perfectly acceptable.

Next thing you know CNN and Reuters will have some automated system to replace the words boyfriend or girlfriend with opposite sex partner in all their news stories.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:41:27 PM EDT
How is Elton the wife? Is he a bottom or something?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:42:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:44:08 PM EDT
So . . . who's the bitch?

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:45:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:53:43 PM EDT

Tomorrow your son comes home from school and says, "My teacher says someday I can marry my best friend Dennis." Whaddya think of that?

The headline writers aren't throwing around the word marry in double-quote marks like they should when they talk about meaningless queer relationship commitments. It's a very subtle culture war going on, and news stories referring to Elton John's meaningless queer relationship commitment as "marriage" is a shot across the bow. They won't win you over, but soon the liberals in the media will have redefined the word so that the majority think it's perfectly acceptable.

Next thing you know CNN and Reuters will have some automated system to replace the words boyfriend or girlfriend with opposite sex partner in all their news stories.

Wow, you're the worst kind of idiot.

Ignorant, paranoid and not all that bright. Thank god we all have the opportunity to enjoy the malformed pseudo-thoughts spewing from your stinkhole.

Merry christmas.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:53:57 PM EDT
Is it me or is Elton just Fugly!

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:56:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 3:00:25 PM EDT by ipschoser1]
Sick. He's (it's) one of the "original" queers that help bring us to the sorry state we're in right now.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:00:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chaingun:

www.eltonjohnsdarkdiamond.com/David/0006D.jpg

No. Its NOT just you!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:01:44 PM EDT
I dont want to think about the events that will happen tonight
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:02:50 PM EDT
So is he the FIRST known GAY KNIGHT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:03:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Beltfedleadhead:

Ignorant, paranoid and not all that bright. Thank god we all have the opportunity to enjoy the malformed pseudo-thoughts spewing from your stinkhole.

Merry christmas.

Just because you like black rifles doesn't make you a conservative...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:06:30 PM EDT

Funny, I don't remember considering myself a conservative...

Nor am I the alternative.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:10:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SJSAMPLE:
Isn't he a Knight or something?

No he is Guinevere...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 3:12:10 PM EDT by squeezecockerp7m8]

Of course you don't consider yourself a conservative, you side with sexual perversions...

but you like black rifles...

And the ranks of arf.com fill with more and more leftists, and perversions become more and more "normal"...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:12:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 3:12:54 PM EDT by thedoctors308]

Looks like America is going to go the way of Rome soon......
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:15:19 PM EDT

Merry christmas.

Elegant way to prove your point.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:17:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:

Of course you don't consider yourself a conservative, you side with sexual perversions...

And the ranks of arf.com fill with more and more leftists, and perversions become more and more "normal"...

I'm waiting for the planet-destroying explosing that will inevitably result from two men marrying...

They're going to spend their lives together ANYWAY, who the FUCK cares if they make it legal?

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:20:27 PM EDT
Important questions first! What the hell are you doing reading females first???

In other news, Elton John is homo.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:22:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:

I'm waiting for the planet-destroying explosing that will inevitably result from two men marrying...

They're going to spend their lives together ANYWAY, who the FUCK cares if they make it legal?

You must go over really well in Idaho...are you a recent Kali transplant?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:23:21 PM EDT

I do. I personally don't care what two pervs do in private, but when they start telling the world it's "normal" and they want legal legitamacy, I have a serious problem with that!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:26:56 PM EDT

No, I'm not from CA. I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

And lots of people agree with me. Most people don't care WHAT you marry. It could be a box of ceiling tiles. No one aside from the christian conservative "family Values" crowd gives a flying shit. And the longer you all rant and rave about a silly issue like this, and your bullshit about "Gay Agenda" threatening our children, the more like ASSES you all look.

Go back to being paranoid about Arabs and leave the gays alone.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:35:06 PM EDT

And lots of people agree with me. Most people don't care WHAT you marry. It could be a box of ceiling tiles. No one aside from the christian conservative "family Values" crowd gives a flying shit. And the longer you all rant and rave about a silly issue like this, and your bullshit about "Gay Agenda" threatening our children, the more like ASSES you all look.

I give you out of 5...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:36:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 3:37:28 PM EDT by ipschoser1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:36:55 PM EDT

Well, that says it all...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:38:09 PM EDT
Just another reason that the UK is FUCKED !!! HAHAHA!

The Libtardfucks have signed their death warrant with this one. To hell with them. I will not be sending any of my guns the next time you are threatened with learning the German language.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:44:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sniper1az:

The Libtardfucks have signed their death warrant with this one. To hell with them. I will not be sending any of my guns the next time you are threatened with learning the German language.

We're fucked too though...they are further down the road, but we are well on our way...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:45:45 PM EDT

So you are in favor of the Arabs and the gays. What other groups are you partial to? Seriously, I'm trying to get inside the Beltfedshead. Would you consider yourself a Libertarian?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:49:01 PM EDT
Married?

Nope, they're not married.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:49:55 PM EDT

So you are in favor of the Arabs and the gays. What other groups are you partial to? Seriously, I'm trying to get inside the Beltfedshead. Would you consider yourself a Libertarian?

No, I'm in favor of letting people live their lives free from the effects of ignorance-induced hysteria.

I have no political affiliations.

The Arab man on the plane next to you is a hard-working father of two. He is NOT a terrorist.

The gay man who lives across the street is NOT trying to convert your children.

E Pluribus Unum, ring a bell anyone?

Some patriots you all are.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:52:34 PM EDT
Gays or no gays, we are in real trouble anyway. The whole concept of marriage has gone from Sacred and Eternal to a superficial title with an ON/OFF switch. After reading a lot of divorce/cheating spouse posts here, and with what my 2 uncles and my aunt went through, I really don't care who you are, just as long as you HONOR YOUR VOWS.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:54:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Agrippa:
Gays or no gays, we are in real trouble anyway. The whole concept of marriage has gone from Sacred and Eternal to a superficial title with an ON/OFF switch. After reading a lot of divorce/cheating spouse posts here, and with what my 2 uncles and my aunt went through, I really don't care who you are, just as long as you HONOR YOUR VOWS.

+1
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:54:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 3:55:21 PM EDT by streetfighter]

Again you are wrong and once again you are trying to turn this into another anti-British thread

Just like the last one
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:56:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By streetfighter:

Again you are wrong and once again you are trying to turn this into another anti-British thread

Just like the last one

Yes, please stick to hating one group at a time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:05:24 PM EDT

No, I'm in favor of letting people live their lives free from the effects of ignorance-induced hysteria.

The Arab man on the plane next to you is a hard-working father of two. He is NOT a terrorist.

Support fudge-packing! Its your patriotic duty!

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:08:47 PM EDT
It really sucks. I liked Elton's early music (the one from the late 60's to about 1974). Since then, he hasn't had much good music. I guess he's more concerned with making his political statements.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:11:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By happycynic:

Support fudge-packing! Its your patriotic duty!

Yea it is in the Constitution right next to the right to be a Internet idiot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:18:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chaingun:

www.eltonjohnsdarkdiamond.com/David/0006D.jpg

Does it matter? He's rich. Anna Nicole Smith married that decrepid, wheelchair bound, diaper-wearing BILLIONARE cause he was good looking right?

Ugly rich men get married just as much as good looking rich men, but more that good looking poor men.
Of course, the question is still "How long has he been with this guy?" and "how long will they be together?" It's not like celebrity marriages are known to last in a heterosexual relationship... unless one of them isn't famous. i.e. Tom Hanks or George Lopez for example.

No Expert
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top