Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 4:36:11 AM EDT
Who's calling in right now?

The guy who just bought his first 1k of ammo. Had to leave the car before the end of the call, so I didn't hear the end of the conversation.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:47:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Elliott is annoying
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:53:38 AM EDT
[#2]
He is a moron who knows nothing about the things he claims to be an expert on, but it is the most entertaining morning show in the area, and I only have a 25 minute commute.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad there's a number of stations going back to plain old music in the mornings.  DC101's Elliott has been suffering for years with incessant laughing and slow-paced talking to fill the hours.  DC101 is more of a hipster station nowadays.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:53:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm glad there's a number of stations going back to plain old music in the mornings.  DC101's Elliott has been suffering for years with incessant laughing and slow-paced talking to fill the hours.  DC101 is more of a hipster station nowadays.

amen, stopped listening to that joke of a station many years ago, and thank god for satellite radio!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

amen, stopped listening to that joke of a station many years ago, and thank god for satellite radio!

This. I can't stand the show.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
That guys laugh makes me cringe.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:00:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Can't stand the guy. His laugh is annoying as hell and he is NOT funny at all..
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:07:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't know about the last part, but I can't stand listening to music in the mornings for some reason.  I guess the talking helps me wake up.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Elliott is annoying

He's a cackling anit-gun scumbag.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know about the last part, but I can't stand listening to music in the mornings for some reason.  I guess the talking helps me wake up.

The show is motivation to get out of bed and turn the damn alarm off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top