Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 10:36:28 AM EDT
The wife decided to push me out of bed this morning at 3am being a damn flailing bed hog. Dags and I went out and posted Overwatch on the couch and I made the mistake of watching 4 hours worth of Elk bowhunting videos.

Wife gets up and I told her to pack her shit we're moving to Idaho. She laughed and asks me if we'll be living in the car or a tent. Left woman behind with cat, must have elk burgers.

Happy Turkey Day!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a great morning to me.....pics of dags please!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Wish it was as easy as the video.  I spent nearly all of September in Gods country chasing elk with a bow.  Had some close calls, but never drew back.   Had a monster 6x6 25 yds away tearing up the oakbrush, but could not get a shot thru the oakbrush.   Still one of my best seasons ever, and I have piled up some elk in the past with rifles.

Lots of cows, quit getting bull tags 7 years ago.

All kinds of rifles

All kinds of weather

Go west, young man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top