Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/20/2006 8:35:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/20/2006 8:50:03 AM EDT by JavaMan]
CourtTV is running a "COPS" marathon in celebration of Presidents Day. I'll be spending the whole day sitting around in my shorts or lounging on the sofa, with COPS on the TV, posting to ARFCOM on the laptop, and if the little woman won't get me a sammich I'll just call out for pizza. The only thing I'll be getting off the couch for is to rebarrel an AR or to drawdown on the neighbor's dog.

Life is good.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:38:54 AM EDT
for balance, flip over to Spike during the commercials since their marathon is SI Swimsuit specials!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:40:03 AM EDT
COPS= Jerry Springer audition show
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:38:21 AM EDT
It's funny how there are never any dog shootings on cops.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:39:01 AM EDT
Calling all cop bashers. It's training time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:46:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/20/2006 7:35:25 PM EDT by JavaMan]

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Calling all cop bashers. It's training time.

COPS is great! I have a friend who is a criminal defense attorney and claims that 80%-90% of all defendants talk themselves into prison. It cracks me up to watch people on COPS who could've easily walked away, but instead act stupidly and get taken away in cuffs. Yup, he's right.

OTOH, I am horrified every time they replay the first episodes of the series shot in Broward County. Especially when they start grabbing people at random in the airport and bullying them into searching their luggage. But, then again, these people let themselves get tricked into an unwarranted search and get caught with dope in their bags.

For me, COPS is a learning experience - I learn how both LEOs and criminals work. And it's truly an enlightening experience.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:39:07 PM EDT
COPS_Cop: How much have you had to drink tonight?

FallingDownDrunk_withWifeBeaterTshirt: Ah, just a couple beers, occifer.
Top Top