Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 6:43:50 AM EDT
www.command-post.org/2004/2_archives/015982.html

October 15, 2004
Election Fraud & Intimidation Round-Up: Oct 15/04
Some of our readers at Winds of Change.NET have been asking for more information about voter fraud and intimidation in the USA. I‘m going to include a round-up incidents from both sides here, and John Fund will step in at the end with a look at the broader problem.

Read this in-depth roundup of links and incidents, and you’ll see why I’m becoming concerned:

Bill Hobbs has a whole archive devoted to voter fraud reports. His tenacity on this issue this election is a public service.
Which may explain the situation in Milwaukee. Kos is indignant, but the article he links notes that the city requested 938,000 ballots from the county - who had “serious questions” about the need for that many ballots when the city reported having 382,000 registered voters in September. I’d wonder too.
Read the Rest…

If you follow the "Read the Rest" link Winds of Change is actively searching for complaints of Voter fraud, intimidation, and bureaucratic bungling that could damage the election.  

They are trying to organize a concerted effort by Bloggers to monitor the election process.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Crap GOP Backed Voter Outreach of America has been caught destroying Democratic votor registrations in Nevada and Oregon

]Fascinating. Employees of Voters Outreach of America, a GOP-funded voter registration outfit operating in Nevada, say they personally witnessed company employees shredding  
Advertisement

Bush and Kerry are neck and neck in the bitterest presidential race to date, but who is America's champion, and how will the rest of the world respond?

Get the latest on the US election in our special report, or sign up to Election Briefing for free daily emails.
 hundreds or even thousands of Democratic registrations. Now the same company (VOA) is being accused of destroying Democratic registration forms in Oregon.

The head of VOA is Nathan Sproul, a Republican political consultant who used to be the executive director of the Arizona state Republican party.

In gaining access to venues to register voters, he has apparently been claiming that his group is part of America Votes, a voter education and registration groups put together by a consortium of Democrat-leaning groups like the AFL-CIO, Emily's List, the Sierra Club and others.

A quick scan of Nexis shows Sproul's outfit is also operating in West Virginia (see Charleston Gazette, August 20th), where they've already raised some controversy for misleading tactics if not destroying legally valid registrations.

-- Josh Marshall

What a fucking moron!  Who is this guy really working for!  We are the incumbents this year the best thing for us is to NOT fight fire with fire!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I should contact him.  SC hasn't updated my information since my move.  I sent the stuff about four weeks ago three weeks before the deadline.  Just another example of the man keeping me down.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Wholy cow...
billhobbs.com/hobbsonline/cat_voter_fraud.html

This topical archive was created to catalog news and blog coverage of election fraud and suspected election fraud from around the country and around the blogosphere during campaign 2004. If you wish to submit a news article or blog item, please send a link, date, source and summary to voterfraud-at-gmail.com.

CBS CBias Weighs In On Voter Fraud, October 14, 2004
The vast majority of reports of voter registration fraud involve Democratic groups. So, now that CBS has decided to report on voter registration fraud, which two cases does CBS cover? Two involving allegations against Republicans, naturally. CBS has no mention...
That's The Ticket, October 14, 2004
Steven Green has some compelling thoughts on the real damage of voter fraud....

ACORN Surfaces in Colorado Voter Fraud Case, October 14, 2004
The name of the left-wing organization ACORN pops up on more voter registration fraud news stories around the country than any other single organization. 9News, the Denver teevee news station that is investigating evidence of massive fraud in Colorado, has...

More Signs of Voter Fraud in Ohio, October 14, 2004
More signs of potentially large-scale voter registration fraud in Ohio from the Cleveland Plain Dealer:n all, the county elections board has received more than 344,000 registration forms this year - up from 103,000 four years ago - including duplicate cards...

ACORN Not Only Group in Pennsylvania Voter Fraud, October 13, 2004
There's new information about the large-scale voter registration fraud involving ACORN in Pennsylvania. Today's Reading Eagle reports that Berks County, Pa., Commissioner Mark C. Scott called yesterday for local, state and federal law-enforcement officials to monitor voter-registration forms in an...

Voter Registration Skyrockets in Tennessee, October 13, 2004
Voter registration is up by 300,000 in Tennessee compared to in 2000. No word yet on the level of fraudulent registrations. Tennessee now requires ID for first-time voters who registered by mail - and that ID cannot be your voter...

A Very Good Question, October 12, 2004
My efforts to catalog voter registration fraud have sparked an avalanche of email from readers, including a good one from "Ken" who proposes a very good question for tomorrow night's third and final presidential debate:Wouldn't it be great if...

ACORN Involved in Voter Registration Fraud in Pennsylvania?, October 12, 2004
More signs of voter registration fraud attempted in a battleground state: The Reading Eagle in Reading, Pennsylvania, reports:Berks County elections officials said Monday that they’ve found several hundred problems with new registrations from voter-drive groups, including non-existent addresses, slightly changed...

ACORN Key Player in Voter Registration Fraud?, October 12, 2004
The name of the left-wing organization ACORN is surfacing in more and more stories around the country about evidence of widespread voter registration fraud. Today, I have reports from Colorado and Minnesota. From Denver's 9News:The 9News I-Team has uncovered voter...

17,000 Fraudulent Voters in One Nevada District?, October 11, 2004
The Las Vegas Sun reports that the former executive director of the state Republican Party is attempting to disqualify nearly 17,000 Democrats from the voting rolls in Nevada's 3rd Congressional District. The reason? They are registered at addresses where they...

ACORN Sprouts Voter Fraud, October 10, 2004
Here are two reports out of Ohio and Pennsylvania about questionable voter registration cards turned in by ACORN. Alleged fraudulent voter cards scrutinized - Cincinnati Enquirer, Oct. 8Board of Elections Director John Williams subpoenaed those named on the voter registration...

More Voter Registration Fraud in Florida, October 10, 2004
The Jacksonville Sun reports that election officials in Duval County alerted state prosecutors last week to investigate 25 voter registration applications that turned out to be linked to bad addresses. The elections office refused to identify the source of the...

Voter Fraud Roundup, October 08, 2004
More stories about voter registration fraud keep popping up around the country. Today's Palm Beach Post reports on how an activist from a pro-John Kerry Muslim organization called Voting is Power intimidated the local election supervisor into accepting 550...

Voter Fraud: Colorado Under the Blogoscope, October 07, 2004
Rocky Mountain blogger Joshua Sharf is reporting on the issue of voter fraud in Colorado. In this post, he discusses a Denver Post editorial. He's also covering a lawsuit pitting Common Cause against the Colorado Secretary of State. His latest...

Keep An Eye on This, October 06, 2004
I'm not sure what to make of this story from Tallahassee, but it sounds suspicious. And Florida is a battleground state where attempts at large-scale voter registration fraud by Democratic Party allies have already surfaced....

HobbsOnRadio, October 05, 2004
As promised, I have uploaded the MP3 auido file of my appearance on last night's David Allen Show on WJGR 1320 AM "The Patriot" In Jacksonville, Fla., discussing the mounting evidence of serious voter registration fraud involving the Left and...

Ohio Officials To Defy Law Meant to Reduce Voter Fraud, October 05, 2004
From today's Cleveland Plain Dealer comes yet another report of a Democratic voting official planning to defy the law in regards to identifying prospective voters and verifying their eligibility:Cuyahoga County election officials said Monday they will give provisional ballots to...

Voter Fraud Roundup, October 05, 2004
John Fund in today's Political Diary from OpinionJournal.com:Voter registration deadlines have passed this week in most states. In Ohio, Americans Coming Together, a George Soros-funded group, and other liberal entities have turned in 300,000 new registrations. But some county election...

Liberals Take Aim at ID Requirement in Tennessee, October 05, 2004
I had an enjoyable time on the radio on The David Allen Show broadcast from Jacksonville, Fla., last night. The topic was voter registration fraud. As soon as he sends me the MP3 file of the segment, I'll post it...

Suspicious Timing, October 04, 2004
Tennessee Citizen Action, the liberal activist group under investigation for possible voter registration fraud in Nashville, has been busy attacking a wealthy Republican political donor in East Tennessee for giving large amounts of money to Republican PACs that are...

Snow: Voter Fraud an Under-Reported Story, October 04, 2004
Tony Snow has a blog-like online column,. Tony's Take, over at FoxNews.com, and he linked to HobbsOnline last Friday, directing people to my many posts on the topic of voter registration fraud. Click the No Fraud! button to see an...

Funny, But Not Really, October 04, 2004
A cartoon from today's Nashville City Paper regarding the investigation into fraudulent voter registration by Tennessee Citizen Action, a liberal organization that supports John Kerry. The City Paper has been covering this story more aggressively than its competition. TCA...

Troops Favor Bush Big Over Kerry, October 04, 2004
USA Today: Troops in survey back Bush 4-to-1 over Kerry. Be on the lookout for attempts by the Democratic Party and the Kerry campaign to obstruct the counting of military votes, as the Gore campaign did four years ago in...

Liberals Seek Open Door to Fraud in Connecticut, October 04, 2004
Today's Voter Fraud news round-up includes items from Connecticut and Michigan. Jeff H. blogs from Connecticut about an attempt by liberal groups to change the state's voter registration law there. Now, there's nothing wrong with changing the registration deadline per...

Massive Voter Registration Fraud Probed in Florida, October 02, 2004
The U.S. Justice Department and Florida state police are investigating widespread allegations of criminal vote fraud in Florida, reports Florida Today. (Scroll down for reports today from Wisconsin, Michigan and Colorado.)Allegations range from phony voter registrations to forged party-affiliation change...

Voter Fraud: Is Ohio Ground Zero?, October 01, 2004
Today's Columbus Dispatch in Columbus, Ohio, reports on a major indicator of an attempt at massive election fraud there:After nine months of intense voter-registration efforts focused on Franklin County, the number of people signed up to cast ballots in the...

Voter Fraud Project In The News, October 01, 2004
My efforts to collect news reports and blog coverage of incidents of voter fraud from around the nation have been noticed by the press. Well, by the Knoxville News-Sentinel's Michael Silence, a reporter who both reads blogs and writes one....

Voter Fraud: The View From Iceland, September 30, 2004
Gunnar from Iceland (my bilingual correspondent from Reykjavik?!?) has posted a very good comment to this post regarding voter fraud in America and the lack thereof in Iceland. Read it over a cup of coffee......

Voter Fraud: Nose of the Camel, September 30, 2004
Sean Hackbarth has news of a rather shocking development in Wisconsin:In today's Journal Sentinel is a front page story on how important the youth vote is in the election. The story is rather hum-drum. Much more interesting is a caption...

New Mexico Eases Controls on Voter Fraud, September 30, 2004
NavajoTimes.com:A decision by the New Mexico Supreme Court on Tuesday will maximize voter turnout on the Navajo Reservation in the Nov. 2 general election, DNA-Peoples' Legal Services Executive Director Levon Henry said Wednesday. The dispute centers on new state laws...

Voter Fraud Combat Tips, September 30, 2004
Scary Kerry has put together a very good piece on voter fraud that goes beyond the round-up of news and bloggage I'm providing, and includes concrete advice on how to detect and combat Democratic voter fraud aimed at stealing the...

Voter Fraud: A Letter From Iceland, September 30, 2004
From the email:Dear Mr. Hobbson, My name is Gunnar Ragnar Jónsson and I live in Iceland. I am a big fan of your blogpage and read through it everyday. I noticed today that you are planning to compile stories of...

Voter Fraud: Pennsylvania Reader Urges Vigilance There, September 30, 2004
Pennsylvanian Frank M. writesKeep an eye on Pennsylvania. Gov. Rendell wants voter registration at the polls and states if the voting process is not changed (to aid the Dems), the final tally may not be available until December. We already...

Voter Fraud Project: A Reader Says Watch For Absentee Voter Fraud, September 30, 2004
Here is a very good letter that was among the more than 100 emails I've received from readers since starting the Voter Fraud news/bloggage round-up project... Larry H. writes:Another bombshell that I think is coming, Dems registering voters and filling...

Voter Fraud Update, September 30, 2004
Stay tuned... lots of good stuff in the hopper today. I need an assistant to help me sift through all the emails I've received at voterfraud-at-gmail.com. As soon as each of the nearly 50,000 people who have read my blog...

Voter Fraud Project Update, September 29, 2004
Thank you, readers, for the slew of emails (to voterfraud-at-gmail.com) and posted comments providing me links to a variety of news reports and blog round-ups of news reports about voter fraud investigations and allegations around the country. I am continuing...

The Illegal Immigrant Vote, September 29, 2004
Joseph Farah has some good questions about the lack of controls to prevent illegal immigrants from voting....

Voter Fraud in New Mexico?, September 29, 2004
Al Gore beat George Bush by fewer than 500 votes in New Mexico in the 2000 election, and the state is considered a battle ground again this year in the race for the presidency. Which makes this story about suspected...

Voter Fraud Focused on Battleground States?, September 29, 2004
J.B. Williams at ChronWatch comments on the rising tide of attempted voter fraud:The FBI is already investigating wide spread irregularities in ''get out the vote'' efforts led by the Democratic Party. Incidents of multiple voter registration cards being filed using...

The Role of "Motor Voter" in Enabling Vote Fraud, September 29, 2004
Boston Globe columnist Jeff Jacoby had a good column Sept. 16 on the possibility of widespread voter fraud in New York City. Critics of Motor Voter said at the time that it would open the door to massive election fraud....

Voter Fraud "Happens All The Time" In Wisconsin, September 29, 2004
Blogger Scott Noonan of Electric Commentary emailed me this report from Wisconsin where, he says, election fraud "happens all the time."My brother (who wrote two posts on what will surely be vote fraud, links forthcoming) and I are from a...

Is Ohio Ground Zero for The Left's Attempt at Election Theft?, September 29, 2004
It's begging to appear as if Ohio is ground-zero of the Left's attempt to grab the presidency by election fraud. Today's Akron Beacon Journal has this story, headlined Suspicious voter cards are piling up, which says that, "As voter registration...

Keep an Eye on Colorado, September 29, 2004
Denver blogger Walter of Walter in Denver recalls his own experience running for state legislature in 2000 and says voter fraud would be rather easy there....

Voter Fraud News Updates, September 29, 2004
Michelle Malkin has a roundup of voter-fraud news from several states. Stuart Buck notes three news stories about voter fraud in Ohio involving the AFL-CIO, and absentee registration attempts by the "nonpartisan" NAACP's National Voter Fund and an anti-Bush, nonprofit...

Voter Fraud: Florida, San Francisco Too, September 29, 2004
Suzanne C. of Phoenix sent me links to a number of stories from around the country about voter fraud and highly-questionable voter registration practices: 5 ballots in mayor's race linked to the dead: Number is small, but analysis shows S.F....

Help Me Spotlight Election Fraud, September 29, 2004
HobbsOnline needs your help. As of today I have added a new category to the blog - Voter Fraud - and wish to fill it between now and election day with stories from around the country documenting incidents of election...

Voter Fraud in Wisconsin Has Ties to Democratic Party, September 28, 2004
The Milwakuee Journal-Sentinel reports today on a probe into attempted voter fraud on a grand scale in Wisconsin involving an organization called Project Vote, which claims to be a non-partisan organization. What do we know about Project Vote? It's national...

Attempted Democratic Voter Fraud in Nashville, September 28, 2004
Allegations of voter fraud are under investigation in heavily Democratic Nashville.About 200 "citizens" who don't exist registered to vote in Davidson County for the Nov. 2 presidential election and now the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is investigating the person who...

Voter Fraud: Colorado Report, September 26, 2004
Denver blogger Joshua Sharf has an extensive report on voter fraud in Colorado over at his very good View From A Height blog. Plus a nice picture of my favorite city and (hopefully one day) future hometown. Until then, can...

Democrats Caught Cheating in Ohio, September 24, 2004
Democrats are trying to steal the election in Ohio, one of the battleground states John Kerry must win in order to win the presidency. Even though Bush has a solid lead nationally, it is imperative that all possible efforts be...

Democratic Front Group Implicated in Ohio Voter Fraud Probe, September 24, 2004
PowerLine:The fraud is underway, as reported by the Cleveland Plain Dealer:More than 1,000 voter registration forms and absentee ballot requests may be fraudulent in Lake and Summit counties, where investigations of irregularities are broadening. Lake County Sheriff Daniel Dunlap said...

Voter Fraud: Signs of Trouble in Wisconsin, September 16, 2004
PowerLine looks at evidence of attempted election fraud in Wisconsin.An outfit called the "New Voter Project" claims to be nonpartisan but is being bankrolled and staffed by leftists. The organization is already active in Wisconsin and already involved in trouble....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top