Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 7:49:06 AM EDT
My first ever and as polite as i am capable of !
Please Help show your support for our president now !

www.senate.gov/~kennedy/index_low.html

Dear: Mr. Kennedy

You have always been a disgrace to your family name and especially in the last few weeks a  disgrace to your country.

Maybe its your age getting the better of what little common sense you've ever had ,but your comments have led me to write, which, is the first ever letter to a government official.

Personally I and im sure many others feel do to your unpatriotic attitude now days its time for you to step down and retire gracefully before your impeached or worse!

Never in our history have we /you ever shown more disrespect for an other wise GOOD president than has been shown the last few weeks.

I encourage YOU and all others to stand by our president at this critical moment in time and History!

Gary Johns
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Personally I and im sure many others feel do to your unpatriotic attitude now days its time for you to step down and retire gracefully before your impeached or worse!

that may get you a visit
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

that may get you a visit

hehe
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Ted Kennedy is a walking, drinking posterboy for term limits
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You have always been a disgrace to your family name and especially in the last few weeks a  disgrace to your country.

Maybe its your age getting the better of what little common sense you've ever had ,but your comments have led me to write, which, is the first ever letter to a government official.

Never in our history have we /you ever shown more disrespect for an other wise GOOD president than has been shown the last few weeks.

I encourage YOU and all others to stand by our president at this critical moment in time and History!

Gary Johns

Though I certainly agree with your assessment of Fat Teddy I am afraid you're not going to be taken particularly seriously if you can't take the time to use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gary Johns

Though I certainly agree with your assessment of Fat Teddy I am afraid you're not going to be taken particularly seriously if you can't take the time to use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

Sorry was done in 5 min before work start!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm sure his cronies will take that straight to him to read...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey it's the thought that counts. Rock on brother!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top