Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 1:23:00 PM EDT
I am pretty uninformed when it comes to any sort of drugs, or many things to do with them. Now I am not intending to do anything illegel, I just have a few questions. When it comes to Marijiuana, I have heard a few things but are pretty confused by them. For example what measures is it sold by? Ive heard of a Half an eighth but I have no idea what that means or how much it is. Are there any other basic things afrcom could tell me? Like I said I have no intention of doing any thing illegal its just that I am tired of being confused when I hear people make referace to it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]

BTW: They are talking in measurements of an ounce. As in 1/8 of an ounce.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#2]
go away
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I only "deal" in bales...........but that's how I "roll".

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF?

IBWM and/or IBTL

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Ask your children.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#6]
by the way

www.erowid.org

should have the answers to your questions.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#7]
IBW97
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ask your children.

burninated
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I only "deal" in bales...........but that's how I "roll".

You are too far north, they're already broken down into briefcase bricks by the time you get them.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top