Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 1:06:49 AM EDT
I'm going to show my total ignorance here......

What Law or SC ruling dictates that children of illegal aliens will attend school?

I'm curious. I'm guessing that the national average to educate students is +- $5,000. Probably more.
The high school that I attended just sent a group of educators to Mexico in an attempt to hire bilingual teachers.

Many of our local elementary schools are showing a 45-50% Hispanic (illegal) enrollment. And I live 600 miles from the border!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
DEPORT!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:11:01 AM EDT
[#2]
That is how we handled the prior waves of illegal immigrants...

Of course, the schools back then were far less tolerant of other cultures, and far more assimilative in nature...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:24:56 AM EDT
[#3]
This is how we shoud handle the situation. Just enforce the law.

What IS 'Aiding or Abetting?

To 'Aid or Abet' is to actively, knowingly, or intentionally assist another person in the commission or attempted commission of a crime, such as illegally entering our country without our permission or knowledge, housing them, transporting them, or employing them.(27)
The Law:   1.  It is 'aiding or abetting'   to "encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).(28)

2.  It is 'aiding or abetting' to "conceal or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, illegal aliens, including any building or any means of transportation."  8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii).(28)

3.   It is also 'aiding or abetting' to "engage in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts."  8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(I).(28)

4.  It is a felony to 'aid or abet' in the commission of the above acts.  8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(II).(28)

Note:  A Felony Occurs when the specified crime carries a penalty of more than one year in prison.(29)

Note:  For ALL the crimes listed above the maximum penalties range from five to twenty years for EACH  VIOLATION, where sentences of more than five years indicate additional aggravating circumstances.

Note:  Recent class-action lawsuits have been brought by ordinary citizens against those who 'aid and abet' illegal aliens, under RICO the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations statutes.  A significant event because it can mean the awarding of treble damages for the plaintiffs.(30)
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:38:23 AM EDT
[#4]
that's $5,000 per year per student of YOUR tax dollars................thank you
btw, what ever happend to the bandito gif from the below choices?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:03:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm going to show my total ignorance here......

What Law or SC ruling dictates that children of illegal aliens will attend school?

I'm curious. I'm guessing that the national average to educate students is +- $5,000. Probably more.
The high school that I attended just sent a group of educators to Mexico in an attempt to hire bilingual teachers.

Many of our local elementary schools are showing a 45-50% Hispanic (illegal) enrollment. And I live 600 miles from the border!!

The law dictates that schools/hospitals can not ask if the student or their family are citizens or illegal aliens, and even if they could ask the law does not allow them to refuse "service".

It's not about there being a ruling that entitles illegal aliens to an education, as they can not ask or refuse service anyway.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
But what "Law" dictates this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top