Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 10:11:11 AM EDT
So I put 3 Dishnetwork receivers on Ebay. They sell on a Friday, I print out the shipping label,and plan to take to the post office on Monday morning. Which is well within Ebays shipping time frame. Well Sunday i get an email from this joker saying he better have the receivers by Monday or else. I respond (first mistake was not using ebay to reply, as my ebay email addy is my email at work, Air Force contractor) and tell him they are being shipped priority mail Monday morning. This does not satisfy the prick, he emails me back and says he better get a refund within three hours of this email, or I will call the wing commander, jag office, anyone to tell them that you are ripping people off on ebay. i email back and say okay, i will refund your money. I have my paypal account setup, so that whenever i receive a payment, it transfers straight to my checking account. So I submit the refund, paypal tells me it will take 3-4 business days to process the funds back from my checking. Monday morning this prick has called everyone on base including my boss. At this point, i am super pissed. I resolve everything with the people here, my boss says if he calls again, we will sick thee company lawyers on him. Anyway, he does call again, I tell him to quit calling or he will get a phone call from the lawyers. I continued to receive hateful BS voicemails on my cell phone(gave him that number if he wanted to do some more bitching. Anyhow, watch what you do on ebay, there are some lowlifes out there. This punk lives with his mom, and has ripped alot people off with his so called online video game store. Sorry just had to vent. My first mistake was linking my ebay account to my work email. live and learn i guess.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people are just assholes.  You find them on Ebay, at the mall, and on the EE here.

Unfortunately, people aren't taught manners any more
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Surely someone in the hive lives near him. Call in an ARFCOM fire mission.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Mesquite, TX is where he is at. I would sure like to, but i don't need anymore reprocussions at work. That dirtbag deserves an ass kicking for sure.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#4]
People in general just suck !  Sorry about your BS.  I myself was just involed with some of the same BS on ebay.  Such is life.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some people are just assholes.  You find them on Ebay, at the mall, and on the EE here.

Unfortunately, people aren't taught manners any more

100% agreed!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah it sucks, I usually try to go above and beyond when i buy/sell online. Oh well live and learn. I hope this Karma everyone keeps talking about makes an appearance in Mesquite,TX soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top