Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 4/15/2006 5:57:20 AM EST
Guys I need to go to the In-Laws this weekend, and I can't take my lap top. Wife's' orders are no AR15 for the next two days. Shit what do I do!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:00:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/15/2006 6:00:42 AM EST by TheRedHorseman]
be thankful that the peoples republik of kalifornia hasnt banned it's subjects from accessing evil firearm websites yet?

actually, I'm driving out to highland tomorrow
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:04:49 AM EST

Is it typical for your wife to give you orders? I've never ordered my husband around. Might give it some thought.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:10:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
www.sciencenewsforkids.org/pages/puzzlezone/images/paperbag.jpg

Is it typical for your wife to give you orders? I've never ordered my husband around. Might give it some thought.....

15,000 post holy shitz!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:12:18 AM EST
"orders"?

Put the shoe on the other foot. What would happen if you "ordered" your wife not to do something? Think she'd just roll over and play dead?

I think you've got more to worry about than being unplugged for a couple of days.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:01:31 AM EST

Maybe I'm a little slow on the take-up today, but whats with the bag? I know Im gonna kick myself when I hear it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:34:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By TravisM1:

Maybe I'm a little slow on the take-up today, but whats with the bag? I know Im gonna kick myself when I hear it.

For you to breath into when going through the withdrawls of ARFCOM naturally.

Patty
Top Top