Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 10:28:20 AM EDT
Anyone know what, if anything, is going on at EagleFirearms... I placed and paid for an order (over $700) last week and they have yet to contact my FFL... I tried calling several time over the past several days and all there is a voice machine, and today, no answer at all!!! Anyone know what's going on over there? I am not trying to flame or anything, they were very nice to talk to and appeared be very customer service oriented.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this the eagle Firearms in Brighton, CO??

Something has gotta be going on.  They are really good folks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hank, I have bad news.
John got to them before you did.  They went with him of their own free will to an undisclosed location in Colorado.
It is impossible to find them.

LOL LOL

Gee they could have waited until I got my 2 completed lowers and completed upper! I would have joined them and we would have been better armed to boot!

Yea, they seem like very nice people (in CO, yes) that is why I am asking.. it's all very out of character.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is this the eagle Firearms in Brighton, CO??

Something has gotta be going on.  They are really good folks.

Yes.

They do seem to be really good folks! That is why I am bewildered...it all seems out of the ordinary.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought an ACOG TA01NSN from them.  Last Monday I ordered it online.  They called the day after (on Tuesday) to let me know that it would go out the next day - on Wednesday.  It arrived in the mail on Friday.  I was
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hank, I have bad news.
John got to them before you did.  They went with him of their own free will to an undisclosed location in Colorado.
It is impossible to find them.

LOL!

Best post of the week ladies and gentlemen!  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I talked with Kendra this morning and placed an order to be shipped this afternoon. They are just busy with all the activity following the AWB. Send them and email and ask them to call you. Be patient, the best vendor on the net and well worth the wait.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I talked with Kendra this morning and placed an order to be shipped this afternoon. They are just busy with all the activity following the AWB. Send them and email and ask them to call you. Be patient, the best vendor on the net and well worth the wait.

Gotta agree.  Chris has built two rifles for me and got to say the quality is excellent.  I am waiting on a rebarreled upper from them too - hopefully before they shutdown. . .
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#12]
High marks here too for Kendra and Chris.  

GREAT place to deal with.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Hank_Rearden1
  Lately the phone has not been the easiest way to contact us, the phones are vey busy.  We will be adding more phone lines at the end of the week but email is the easist way to reach us at this point.

Your order is waiting for a signed copy of your dealers FFL before we can ship it.  When you placed your order, you said that your FFL would contact us to send the FFL.  Your FFL left a message for us to return the call and we have tried several times.  Your FFL must be very busy also because we have not been able to reach him and there is no voicemail.  As soon as we receive a copy of your dealers FFL, we will ship your order.  If this delay on the FFL has caused you to decide to cancel your order, please let us know your credit card has not been charged.  Thanks Chris

Thanks! Sounds like a classic case of crossing signals ! Thanks for clearing all of that up ... sounds like my FFL needs a new phone too!

Thanks for the quick response on email too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top