Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/3/2002 9:27:21 PM EST
>>"Between the english majors here and BOG's slow motion train wreck at >>FA.com, I haven't laughed that hard in days!" Train wreck my ass, those skirt-wearing inbreds are afriad to bet me on anything, and when the going gets tough, GoatBoy hides behind his dad, who's threatening my like a maniac. -BOG P.S. DoomPatrol, glad to see you turned on your email. I'm at www.full-auto.com if you want to bet me about anything. Well in case I don't make it over there, I bet you can't get back on this board for any serious length of time without kissing some MOD booty.[}:D] P.S. How do you do it BOG? How do you silence that little voice that says think?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:57:45 AM EST
LOL, I thought of posting this, but I'm trying to stop feeding the animals. -legrue
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:55:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By legrue: LOL, I thought of posting this, but I'm trying to stop feeding the animals. -legrue
View Quote
Yeah, thats a good idea actually. Maybe out of sight, out of mind will work on the little reject.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:05:12 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 9:05:59 AM EST
Well I didn't think it would happen but he's actually over on FA.COM kissing Goatboy booty. Suddenly I feel the need to reevaluate the natural order of all things in the universe. So you know what that means, rifle range here I come.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 9:14:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/4/2002 9:14:39 AM EST by Aviator]
OK, OK, What the hell is B.O.G.? Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 9:22:21 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aviator: OK, OK, What the hell is B.O.G.? Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote
He was "The Psycho Bunny Of The Week" while you were gone...
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 10:33:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Please do not make fun of the mentally challenged.
View Quote
Instead of Notorious B.O.G. maybe it should be 'Special B.O.G.'?? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 10:35:41 AM EST
Don't talk about him. His lawyer will sue you.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 11:27:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aviator: OK, OK, What the hell is B.O.G.? Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote
Blaze-of-Glory. He pushed a lot of people's buttons unintentionally, but didn't understand why people reacted negatively to that. Nearly every single thread he started ended up locked.
Top Top