Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 12:35:36 PM EDT
I'm looking for some new e-commerce storefront software, a friend was doing all my store stuff but I hate wasting his time now that I'm a bit more computer literate. I've been doing a lot of reading on the software available but would like some actual user opinions. I'd like a software that's USER FRIENDLY, tells me when a purchase has been made and paid for, that will interface with bank accounts and work with Paypal as well. Any suggestions? I've even heard there are some programs out there that will send a text message to your cell phone to alert you a sale has been made? Any help or thoughts appreciated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top