Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2002 11:06:55 AM EDT
I heard on fox news this morning that they digitaly edited out any guns. anybody else hear this?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they edited out a few guns in a few scenes... one is when ET and the kid are riding past a road block.. the two plainclothes cops were carrying shotguns, but they edited those out and replaced them with radios
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
E.T.= Extra Testicle
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I was only 9 when that movie came out and I thought it was gay.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen some digitally altered scenes from ET on TV and it just looks gay with all these FBI agents running around with radios in their hands.  I also heard that in one scene the family was eating red meat for dinner but they digitally altered it so it looks like they are eating bean sprouts and drinking latte. Just kidding.  That reminds me of what I heard a comedian say about vegetarians; "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals.  I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants!"
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
E.T.= Extra Testicle
View Quote

Eddie Torres.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#7]
In the Star Wars SE, they changed to scene wher Han shoots Greedo, so that Han shoots AFTER Greedo, instead of the under the table gut shot that he got off first in the original.
I'll never watch the Special Editions again.

As for E.T., I won't go se iteither for the same reason.
F**k Hollywood.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Never saw E.T., never will.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top