BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 3:50:48 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32752[/url]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:32:39 AM EDT
[#2]
He'd have a better chance using the "twinkie defense"....
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]He writes of "how the frustrations of black men in this world can explode, crescendo into a huge rage that can manifest itself in some odd and sometimes unclear ways."[/b]
View Quote

He makes it sound like it's a part of the genetic makeup of "black men" that their "frustration[s] can explode...", with both the origin and target of their frustrations being white people. This poster boy for undeserved handouts has a gripe with white folks?

I bet he gets Rodney King to write the forward.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:51:47 AM EDT
[#4]
One more observation : "Jayson Blair".

How more Anglo-sounding can a name be?

Any bets that he changes it to [i][b]Mohammed Shaka Bling[/i][/b] or something similar?

Any bets that he doesn't change it at all?

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:48:42 AM EDT
[#5]
The NYT made special exceptions to let this man get where he was, I guess the moral of the story is that "no good deed goes unpunished."
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:00:14 AM EDT
[#6]
You've gotta be shittin' me! Since when is murdering chimp-boy Malvo someone to be held up as an example (or excuse) for blacks? God, this society makes me sick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top