Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2002 9:29:52 AM EDT
From Israeli Army Radio, via Fox News.

Just happened within the last few minutes.

Involved a coffee shop, many casualties.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Sources are telling Fox News that Isreal has told Yasser Arafat, that they are preparing to storm his compound and drag him out if he doesnt come out voluntarily.  Probably not coincidentaly,

President Bush is speaking
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Suicide bomber again, at least 24 wounded at cafe on Allenby St. in Tel Aviv.

Isrealis informed Arafat that the rooms he and his aids "will be" searched looking for extreamests and weapons.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#5]
[SIZE=6]SURPRISE!!![/SIZE=6]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#6]
As Hamas undeniably proved yesterday. Thy have no intention of making peace. I consider the Saudi "Peace Plan" to be nothing more than a thinly veiled surrender. It would give Jeruselam to the Palestinians. This has been the main sticking point for years. Hell'll freeze over before an Isreali turns over Jeruselam to the Palestinians. But, before Israel could even comment on the Saudi plan which gives the Palestinians everything they asked for...Hamas publicly rejected it and showed their rejection with a suicide bombing.

These terrorists are low grades scum. And, if the statistics from today's NY Times are correct they have the support of approximately 1/4 of the Palestinian people.

I say, Grant Arafat his wish and kill his ass. The only thing that pisses me off is when I read the NY Times article and Orlando Sentinel Article, both made flagrant mistakes/lies about firearms. Stuff, such as that the Isrealis entered the compund with Semi-Automatic weapons while they clearly have M16s, AK47s, etc...in the pictures. The only semi I saw in the pictures was one Israeli soldier with an SKS (most likely a sharpshooter or something).

The NY Times also stated Arafat is hold up with a Semi-Automatic Rifle by his side. Are they actually that stupid as to not know the difference between a semi-auto. rifle and a select-fire AK-47.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#8]
As much as these bombings sicken me, I can't help but think that Hamas is unwittingly (stupidly) helping Israel by making the erradication of Palestinian terrorists and Arafat justifiable in the world's view.

Edited to add - hopefully one of the Israeli soldiers will manage to put a bullet in Arafat's head.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What he said.
View Quote

what they said
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top