Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2002 7:07:42 PM EDT
Ok, Where is the going away party going to be for townsend?

Any Md'ers what to have a celebration party!?
LMK G
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:33:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[blue][b] I'm guessing this is good news for Maryland , but I thought MD was one of the Screwded states like New Jersey and soon to be Pennsylvania .

[/blue][/b]
View Quote

Actually, we traded with PA.  Now they will lose their freedom as we regain ours.

Ehrlich wins!!!
[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 12:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the loser bitch on tv blabbering about ballistic fingerwhatever the F you call it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 12:57:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank god, she was so annoying. Even though I'm in VA I had to watch all her TV commercials. Buh bye KKT!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[blue][b] I'm guessing this is good news for Maryland , but I thought MD was one of the Screwded states like New Jersey and soon to be Pennsylvania .

[/blue][/b]
View Quote

Actually, we traded with PA.  Now they will lose their freedom as we regain ours.

Ehrlich wins!!!
[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
View Quote

You think Erlich will touch gun laws already in place?

I'm happy MD has thrown the Democractic yoke for at least one term in 36 years, but I'm still skeptical there will be much change in the plight of MD gunowners.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top