Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4/7/2002 7:47:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2002 9:30:29 AM EDT by realist]
[url]http://www.bossmonster.com/games/antcity.html[/url] ENJOY BURNING ANTS WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS? Then it's time to take it to the next level, my friends, as you can now use the world's largest magnifying glass to fry pedestrians on the street... [:)]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 7:49:00 AM EDT
When I first saw your post, I thought it said "Enjoy burning antIs with a magnifying glass?" Thought it was some new gun rights movement. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 7:53:05 AM EDT
LMAO... I like that Zak... [url]www.bossmonster.com/games/antcity.html[/url] ENJOY BURNING ANTI'S WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS? Then it's time to take it to the next level, my friends, as you can now use the world's largest magnifying glass to fry pedestrians on the street...
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 7:53:18 AM EDT
Thats fun!! You can roast the helo too!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 8:05:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2002 8:13:38 AM EDT by platform389]
CITY DESTROYED BY GIANT! Giant wanted for questioning... Edited to add: Helpful Hint, go for the fuel truck and watch what happens... [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 8:17:11 AM EDT
Too bad there aren't different levels, starting with a desert level with camels and goats and arabs, OH MY!
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:34:21 PM EDT
Can we get one positioned over Iraq?
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:56:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 3:02:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2002 6:27:00 PM EDT by cmjohnson]
Burn the dog. Burn the cars. But when I burned the fuel truck, I got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I'll give it a ten! By the way, if you actually want to get an obscenely huge magnifying glass, get the front screen off of a retired big screen (projection) TV set. The screen has two elements, one is a fresnel lens (you want that) and the other is a lenticular lens (parallel lines) that you don't want. Separate the two and toss the lenticular lens and put the fresnel back into the frame. If the screen comes off a 60 inch diagonal set, you're looking at nearly 2000 square inches of light gathering capacity, and on a bright sunny day at noon you will be able to set a 2x4 on fire in moments, and it can be used to start a barbecue grille, and can melt small quantities of various metals as well. It is to be handled with great care on a sunny day. Simply walking by an enemy's car with this lens in hand at just the right angle can utterly destroy his paint job. CJ
Top Top