Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 1:29:14 PM EDT
English people are totally pathetic.

What used to be considered insanely liberal 20 years ago is now the norm here.

What is considered insanely liberal here is the norm in England.

FUCK EM.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9132814/

As children throughout the country head back to school, many of them are probably muttering a few choice words about the prospect of returning to the classroom and the expected onslaught of homework. But can they utter those choice words and swear at their teachers? If they’re heading back to school in one town in England, then yes, they can.

According to a report in the U.K.’s Daily Mail, one school in the town of Wellingborough is allowing pupils to swear at teachers, providing they only do so no more than five times in a class. A tally of how many times the f-word is used will be kept and if the class exceeds the limit, they will be “spoken” to, the newspaper reported.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:35:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By red65:
English people are totally pathetic.

What used to be considered insanely liberal 20 years ago is now the norm here.

What is considered insanely liberal here is the norm in England.

FUCK EM.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9132814/

As children throughout the country head back to school, many of them are probably muttering a few choice words about the prospect of returning to the classroom and the expected onslaught of homework. But can they utter those choice words and swear at their teachers? If they’re heading back to school in one town in England, then yes, they can.

According to a report in the U.K.’s Daily Mail, one school in the town of Wellingborough is allowing pupils to swear at teachers, providing they only do so no more than five times in a class. A tally of how many times the f-word is used will be kept and if the class exceeds the limit, they will be “spoken” to, the newspaper reported.

LOL, in other breaking news "The Earth is round", film at eleven.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:36:46 PM EDT
Wow. That is all I can say.

Although, I have said "damn" in class before, but it was never directed at anybody. mostly like, "Damn, this place is empty." the teacher just laughed at that. I also don't swear that much anyhow.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:38:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 1:39:26 PM EDT by Buzz70]

Originally Posted By Beefypeanut:
Wow. That is all I can say.

Although, I have said "damn" in class before, but it was never directed at anybody. mostly like, "Damn, this place is empty." the teacher just laughed at that. I also don't swear that much anyhow.

You just cussed twice in four sentances, so you only cuss 50% of the time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:40:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:41:41 PM EDT

Seriously - do you think inner-city US school are BETTER???
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:42:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:43:10 PM EDT
There are probably bigger things to worry about, but I really wonder what modern educators are up to. Their practices appear a lot more like behavior modification than actual education.

Modern schools are programming kids to 'think' a certain way....and regardless of which 'way' that is, a closed mind is dangerous.

More time teaching mathematics and language skills, less time trying to shape personalities....mmmmmk?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:44:18 PM EDT
fucking fuckers fuck, shit fuck damn son of a bitch bastards

Can someone keep a tally for me?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:45:04 PM EDT
yeah thats messed up!! I remember reading a post on here yesterday
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:52:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:36:56 PM EDT
Blue state and inner city schools here aren't any better.
Top Top