Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 1:14:54 AM EDT
Im looking for an online site for Paramedic CEs. Can't seem to find anything. Any help out there? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Online CE? Never heard of that. IRL CE courses hard to find in AK?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of online CEs are available Im told, as per NREMT...BTW, Ive been in Hawaii for a year now. AK is home, just stuck here for a while and yes, they are that hard to find.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. I wonder if there is online EMT-B CE stuff. Post if you find some.

Well, I assume you already know, but just in case, www.nremt.org
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen some sites that you can go to for CEU's. I'll try to find them again. By the way, here in good old Cajun Land, we can only use 10 hours of on line CEU's.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#6]
JEMS magazine offers some.  National Registry only accepts a certain percentage of CEUs via online stuff though.

www.mywebce.com/
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#7]
The one and a half a month from JEMS just dosent cut it.....

New request. Looking for a Paramedic refresher, prefer west coast. Im leaving soon and need to get this crap wraped up before I go. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I found these:

I think this might just be for RNs and MDs
www.freecme.com/gindex.php

Here is a HUGE FREAKING LIST (some online some not some free some not)
www.medtrng.com/ceu.htm
Site won't let your right click :(

I hope this helps.

edit: hot links
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:40:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Here is one of the two that are allowed by Tennessee, I believe they are allowed elsewhere, but if you check the sites, usually they tell you.

EM Cert - Online Continuing Education
www.emcert.com

If I can think of the other, I will post it here too.

Maki
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the input guys. If someone knows of a refresher coming up that I can get in on, I'll fly there to go. Gotta Get er done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top