Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/18/2002 4:55:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:20:02 AM EDT
Tall women and now this.... two reasons to like the Dutch.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:03:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM: Tall women and now this.... two reasons to like the Dutch.
View Quote
Amen to that! This guy Jan Peter Balkenende seems to have some pretty common sense ideas. This guy could teach our politicians a thing or two.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:22:25 AM EDT
Now lets see how far they run with this. Hopefully it'll be something our government can follow. Maybe along the lines of "inciting people to violence" without getting into the freedom of speech dilemna which I'm sure we can all appreciate. Personally, I'd like to see all muslims expunged just for good measure and all of their assetts "donated" to the 9/11 funds.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:25:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:40:57 AM EDT
I hope they forward a list of these terrorists to us so we can prevent them from immigrating here when the Dutch ask them to leave.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:41:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Am-O-Tramp: The Dutch must not agree with the UNs Multiculturalism bullshit, good for them. Is it possible the world will take their lead, not including America of course, we don't want to offend the UN/NWO/CFR folks that are pushing this Multiculturalism bullshit. Oh yeah I almost forgot, the sign on the Statue of Liberty states very clearly that we must allow no good murdering foreign bastards in our country, and once here, we must legislate Federal hate laws to help the NWO/UN/CFR folks stifle, intimidate and stop the American people from creating immigration standards/legislation that might jeopardize their plan to destroy Americas middle class. UN/NWO/CFR driven Multiculturalism, it's our strength. (((NOT)))
View Quote
Ooh great, Now PC people will want that removed. Might offend some Muslim extremist. We need to start deporting proceedure's right away. Including all of those on Farrakan's mailing list.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:19:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:22:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM: I hope they forward a list of these terrorists to us so we can prevent them from immigrating here when the Dutch ask them to leave.
View Quote
Na, they will move to France. The French scum like Islam ( The religion of peace ) and hate Jews. They will be welcome in France.
View Quote
Isn't Jerry Lewis Jewish? They love him. The French...who can understand them...who cares. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:10:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:28:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:11:09 AM EDT
They are preaching hate from mosques all over America right now and have been for a while. They had a huge conference in Oklahoma City. I read a story that they separated people as they came in. If you were not a muslim you were in another roon. But you could here these freaks chanting Down, Down USA. Death to America, Death to Israel. Yes the "religion of peace."
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:19:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2002 10:31:45 AM EDT by ArmdLbrl]
The Dutch just don't like immmigrants assinating their canidates for political office. Remember Pim Fortuyn? [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1971000/1971462.stm[/url] His party won every seat it contested after this, and now with the Conservatives form the ruling coalition in the Dutch government. [url]http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2002/dutch.election/[/url] Hence the crackdown.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:15:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:49:56 PM EDT
Hopefully, this common sense will spread across Europe and the Americas.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:54:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:08:25 PM EDT
Go to your local mosque. Tape them. If they are saying garbage like that you can ask that their tax-exempt status be revoked. Ouch!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:16:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:35:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl: The Dutch just don't like immmigrants assinating their canidates for political office. Remember Pim Fortuyn? [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1971000/1971462.stm[/url] [...] Hence the crackdown.
View Quote
Yeah, I remember him. Apparently YOU don't. He was assassinated by a Green Party sympathizer who was DUTCH. You idiot.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:07:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed:
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl: The Dutch just don't like immmigrants assinating their canidates for political office. Remember Pim Fortuyn? [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1971000/1971462.stm[/url] [...] Hence the crackdown.
View Quote
Yeah, I remember him. Apparently YOU don't. He was assassinated by a Green Party sympathizer who was DUTCH. You idiot.
View Quote
I thought he was shot by a White Dutchman who disliked he was gay?? Doesn't disprove my point. He was a martyer for his political views. His assination brought the downfall of the prior government, his party now shares power. They are starting to implement some of the reforms he ran for. That includes policing up the intolerant Muslims he so publicly railed against. They will probably get around to throwing a few radical Greens and Neo-Nazis in jail too. Think before posting again.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:30:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl:
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed:
View Quote
View Quote
I thought he was shot by a White Dutchman who disliked he was gay?? Doesn't disprove my point. He was a martyer for his political views. His assination brought the downfall of the prior government, his party now shares power. They are starting to implement some of the reforms he ran for. That includes policing up the intolerant Muslims he so publicly railed against. They will probably get around to throwing a few radical Greens and Neo-Nazis in jail too. Think before posting again.
View Quote
So, let's get this straight: 1) In your first post, you write "The Dutch just don't like immmigrants assinating their canidates for political office," and reference two articles about Pym Fortuyn. 2) In your second post, you write "I thought he was shot by a White Dutchman who disliked he was gay??" But if it was a Dutch guy who shot him, why are they going after immigrants as a result?? Just how do you reconcile these two positions? Is it sorta like a few years back, when Mayor David Dinkins called for more gun control after a tourist visiting NYC from Utah was stabbed to death?? I'd say you're the one who needs to think before posting again. You obviously don't, much. . . . (Incidentally, yes, the murderer was in fact known as a Green Party sympathizer involved in animal-rights extremism.)
Top Top