Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 12:25:16 AM EDT
I am trying to figure out a good game to buy. I was cruising thru Amazon.com and saw this game called Dungeon Seige. Has anyone ever played it? I used to play Betrayal at Krondor and I thought that was pretty neat game at the time. If you have any ideas please pass them on.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I played it for a while.  It looked pretty good, but got a bit repetitive.  I certainly don't consider it in the same league as Diablo II, Baldur's Gate series, Fallout series, etc.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Dungeon Siege has great graphics and the story is pretty cool.

But it doesn't have too much replay value other than if you get some of the mods for it, like the StarWars mod where all the magic classes can carry lightsabers instead of staffs.

If you can find it for a decent price like 20-24 bucks I'd say pick it up and play it.

It's really fairly easy once you get a large party together, it's fairly easy to get high skill party members in the single player game upwards of 5-6 people plus a pack mule to carry your loot.

Would be cool if they had an expansion for it along the lines of something like Diablo II.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#3]
It's okay, but multiplayer kinda sucks...you can't complete any game tasks...in other words, you just wander around and mindlessly kill things...at least in Diablo II, you walk around mindlessly killing things, while advancing the story...a subtle but significant difference hehehe.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a copy that I no longer an going to use, you can have it for $20 shipped if you'd like.

PM Sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top