Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/23/2003 7:52:55 AM EDT
This thread was inspired by another thread where some kid had chinese characters tattooed on his arm. He was proud of his tattoo until he found out that it meant, "At the end of the day, this is still an ugly boy." [url]http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/essays/tattoos.htm[/url] So what's the dumbest tattoos you've ever seen? I'll start. I was at a concert and noticed some guy who had the Nike "Swoosh" logo tattooed on his arm. At another concert a guy had an "S" with thorns wrapped around it on his arm. This "S" with the thorns is the logo for Brazillian heavy metal band Sepultura. One of my friend's nephews had a barcode tattoed on his leg. He didn't have a specific barcode in mind so the tattoo artist grabbed a discarded 7-Up bottle and used the barcode for the pattern. How about yours? -Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:56:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/23/2003 7:58:34 AM EDT by raven]
Sorry, Nick. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=187696&w=searchPop[/url] Although tattooing the Nike swoosh onto your body is pretty appalling. I saw a ricer with the swooshstika and "Nike" decals on every side of the idiot's car.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:59:12 AM EDT
I wouldn't exactly define this as dumb, but more like 'you have got to be shitting me'. There used to be this guy who worked at the local NHD. He was one scary intense looking dude. His arms were covered with what were obviously prison tattoos. The one I remember most was the dotted line tattooed around his neck with the words "cut here" tattooed on his adams apple.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:02:31 AM EDT
2 of my friends one has KANE across his nuckles he was a wrestling fan and thats why he did it. And 1 of my other friends got a demon on his arm but it turned out looking like Prince the singer when it was done
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:05:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:07:38 AM EDT
"Grandpa, what does 'Metallica' mean?"
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:07:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:11:51 AM EDT
Oh yeah! Whenever I see people with facial tattoos (especially young people) I wonder why they have decided to condemn themselves to low-wage jobs for the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:12:04 AM EDT
I always laugh when I see a lady with a tattoo around her belly button. First kid comes along and that thing is gonna be the size of a dinner plate.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:16:36 AM EDT
Hmmm Skull with a saggy boob for one of it's eyes, a Nazi Skinhead playing soccer with a blackmans decapitated cartoonishly afroed head, or any girl or boys name that is not a child or parent.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:20:42 AM EDT
I like the tattoos that simply say "slave". They look best on a girl's ass. Other than that tattoos look like crap. GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:22:10 AM EDT
The WORST tattoo I have ever seen was on a hight school friends left bicep. Remember....we are Canadians.. He has ....and I shit you not! An American Eagle Humping a Canadian beaver from behind!! Everytime I see him I want to beat the crap out of him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:25:40 AM EDT
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12527[/img]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:31:11 AM EDT
Saw a kid with "RAGE" tatooed across the base of his neck...too high to cover with a shirt collar...and too low to cover w/ hair (unless it's a mullet). Kid was dorky looking, and the tatoo has letters at least 2-1/2" in size. Another kid I know has an eloborate spider's web tatooed on his skull. Thing is, given the family history, he will be bald by the time he reaches 35. Won't that look go to a potential employer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:39:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By usma89: [url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12527[/url]
View Quote
Oh, yeah, THAT'S sexy! [rolleyes] [puke] The dumbest tattoo I've ever seen is ANY tattoo I've ever seen! The idiot kid with the Chinese words deserves what he got. Sorry, but I think I've only seen ONE tattoo I found sexy, and that was a woman on Ripley's Believe It or Not! who had subtly tattooed a leopard pattern all down her (extremely nice) body. Otherwise, I hate the damn things...
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:42:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CosmicOne-Der: I always laugh when I see a lady with a tattoo around her belly button. First kid comes along and that thing is gonna be the size of a dinner plate.
View Quote
[puke]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:44:50 AM EDT
Buddy of mine got a rebel flag on his right arm.. with HIS name across it. Everytime I see it I ask him if that's his boyfriends name. He gets pretty pissed. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:46:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:49:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:58:46 AM EDT
Dumbest one I've seen is a coworker's son who has "Honda" in large letters tattooed on his forearm. The last time I saw him was when I went to pick him up after his Honda left him stranded after the front wheel fell-off. I asked if he was going to get "tricycle" tattooed just above the word Honda. I gave him such a hard time he ended-up trying to punch me before I got back to the office to take him to his father.z
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:04:15 AM EDT
I had prisoner who had his Federal Prisoner Number (complete with bar-code) tattooed on the back of his neck. I thought to myself, "Well that's convenient."
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:48:37 AM EDT
MIKE FREAKIN' TYSON!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:53:41 AM EDT
<----------------------Mine!!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:00:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/23/2003 10:08:00 AM EDT by operatorerror]
Originally Posted By atomicferret: MIKE FREAKIN' TYSON!
View Quote
Ya' beat me to it. Undoubtedly made some bad choices. Besides his facial tattoo (gosh Mike, that looks great) he's got Chairman Mao on one arm and Malcolm X on the other (I think). 'Course I'd never say it to his face. Edited to add that I just looked it up ( man, you can find anything on the internet!) and it's not Malcolm X (which would at least follow a theme) it's Arthur Ashe! I knew it was some famous black guy. He also has Che Guevarra somewhere on his body. Two commies and a tennis player. [size=1]scratching head[/size=1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:03:39 AM EDT
I saw a guy walking around at the State Fair with no shirt and he had "WHITE POWER" in big letters tattood on his chest, and he was displaying it proudly [ROFL2] I also saw a young blond girl standing in line at TARGET and the back of her left arm had "WHITE" and on the back of the right arm was "POWER" in big letters in vertically pattern. any tattoos on the face or forehead look dumb! [ROFL]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:09:05 AM EDT
Having your last name tatooed on your back. What's up with that?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:12:38 AM EDT
I saw some dudes w/ huge tatoos on their arms ar a bar last night. The funny thing was that they had big circular shives in their earlobes. They were about the size of a $.50 cent piece!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:18:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:20:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/23/2003 10:21:15 AM EDT by chaos4570]
I don't know about the dumbest, but the absolute funniest one I have seen( an old friend of mine wears it by the way) Is a rooster with a noose around his neck just below his knee. I have seen him win Numerous bets in bars. He bets people that his COCK hangs Below his knee.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:50:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:22:39 AM EDT
Where to start , where to start... I used to "work" in a tattoo shop and man , have I seen some dumb shit walk thru the doors , In my opinion some of the worst is logos , I have seen Bad Boy Club symbol , Sobe lizards , numerous sightings of dumb band logos , The funniest thing is when I have run across people with tattoos that it turns out they do not even know what it means , man I could go on and on I've said it before stupid people get stupid tattoos... t
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:38:48 AM EDT
the tasmanian devil, or any cartoon is soooooo stupid and gay
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:53:11 AM EDT
I once saw a stripper that had a TARGET tattooed around her hootchie...... Very interesting indeed!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:53:25 AM EDT
i really, REALLY wish i could find a picture of this, but i don't got the time at work today. anyway, while flipping through skin and ink one day i happened upon a guy who had tattooed a huge blue vagina on his chest, detailed down to the last fold. i have no idea what kind of 'statement' he was trying to make (necrophilia?) but it was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:56:44 AM EDT
My roomate has this really stupid tribal tattoo on his upper arm now that is lame t
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:10:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Stokes: He's 38YO, lives with his mom, and works as a clerk at a auto parts store.
View Quote
Does he own a 10/22 and a .38 and that's all?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:12:07 PM EDT
Although I agree some tats are pretty strange, and will be regretted some day, I am a big tattoo fan. My family is Hawaiian and we are big into our heritage and the things that go with it. I have several Polyensian/Hawaiian type tattoos and all of them are there for a reason. Reasons I expect nobody to understand but me. I have seen MANY tattos, some great, some just godawful. But the one thing in common with all of them, the choice ot have them was up to the person wearing them. CH
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:19:24 PM EDT
warning, partial (but non sexual) nudity [url]http://www.zhippo.com/badtattoosHOSTED/images/gallery/ACF9ED2.jpg[/url] their are a few tattoos I think are pretty dumb, but I don't want to offend anyone and force them of going to the trouble of quoting me and lashing out for merely stating an opinion.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:24:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Stormbringer2: I once saw a stripper that had a TARGET tattooed around her hootchie...... Very interesting indeed!
View Quote
Anyone ever see that one of a devil on the girls vagina and surrounding areas? [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:25:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mk_ultra: My roomate has this really stupid tribal tattoo on his upper arm now that is lame t
View Quote
yeah, well my roomate is FRENCH. and his last name is bambert. it's really getting hard not to pull the trigger when i stand over him while he's sleeping at night.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:28:27 PM EDT
Looks like I am gonna have to start sleeping with my Baby Eagle duct taped to my hand.... but at least I've got cool tattoos t
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:37:46 PM EDT
Steve-O
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:38:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mk_ultra: Looks like I am gonna have to start sleeping with my Baby Eagle duct taped to my hand.... but at least I've got cool tattoos t
View Quote
that's cool, i'll just pump 8 rounds of 00 through the plywood door... christ, now can i get back to work, you prick? btw - you've got cool tattoos? are they on your ass or something?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:39:42 PM EDT
Any tattoo depicting a name brand.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:59:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kikomax:
Originally Posted By Stormbringer2: I once saw a stripper that had a TARGET tattooed around her hootchie...... Very interesting indeed!
View Quote
Anyone ever see that one of a devil on the girls vagina and surrounding areas? [}:D]
View Quote
YEP
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:08:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By usma89: [url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12527[/url]
View Quote
so i'm guessing this guy (it is a guy right?) is still a virgin?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:24:16 PM EDT
One of my barmaids had/has a sick figure pushing a lawnmower right on her twat. She dutifully keeps it shaved. Damned mower nearly whacked the head of my dick off!!![ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:38:50 PM EDT
actually know someone getting a barcode tat, but he' getting it on his wrist, he's getting the barcode for twinkies. he's getting it becuase he eats a lot of twinkies and he wants to just walk up to the scanner and wave his arm at the supermarket. He's a goofball but I think it suits him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:53:30 PM EDT
Some Mod in the Armory section.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:03:06 PM EDT
Lifers in prison often have intricate tattoos depicting a nude woman on their backs. When confronted with this view at work one day, [shock] I inquired and was told that other prisoners find it visually appealling. [puke] TT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:21:29 PM EDT
I met a guy that had "FUCKING HOSTILE" tatooed on his forearms, one word on each arm. The funniest part was he had just gotten his butt kicked when he intervened in an argument between a neighbor girl he had a crush on and her boyfriend.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top