Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:21:23 PM EDT
A couple of years ago, me and one of my buddies were out in the woods shooting and decided to set up a 1 lb propane canister and shoot at it. Well, we get down in this trench and take aim with his Hi-Point 9mm Carbine (Terrible pistols, but decent cheap plinker carbine). When that 9mm round hit that canister, there was a HUGE cloud of white propane gas...but no canister, we walked all over for about 300 yards in all directions-nothing...I Almost won a Darwin Award that day, I ran into the cloud looking for the canister, reached in my pocket, grabbed a cigarette and my lighter, put the cigarette in my mouth and as I reached up to light it, I realized that I was about to pull one of the dumbest stunts ever....so there's my story...I'm sure I can't be the dumbest person on here...we all have bouts of retard rage......lets hear em!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]

must have been the yank still in you
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't top that one.

Edit: actually... i can come pretty close, but I aint tellin'
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A couple of years ago, me and one of my buddies were out in the woods shooting and decided to set up a 1 lb propane canister and shoot at it. Well, we get down in this trench and take aim with his Hi-Point 9mm Carbine (Terrible pistols, but decent cheap plinker carbine). When that 9mm round hit that canister, there was a HUGE cloud of white propane gas...but no canister, we walked all over for about 300 yards in all directions-nothing...I Almost won a Darwin Award that day, I ran into the cloud looking for the canister, reached in my pocket, grabbed a cigarette and my lighter, put the cigarette in my mouth and as I reached up to light it, I realized that I was about to pull one of the dumbest stunts ever....so there's my story...I'm sure I can't be the dumbest person on here...we all have bouts of retard rage......lets hear em!!!!

You are a dumbass....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You're pretty damn close.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Somethings you should just keep to yourself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I have shot tons of propane tanks, but they tend to be empty when I do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
That brings to mind this quote by a great man:

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. "
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
must have been the yank still in you

I take offense to that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Shooting the other day and a couple yards over someone else is shooting.  I keep hearing really fast odd sounding double taps. Like FA fast.  Wierd.  I finally look over and this retard is shooting shotgun and rifle shells in the primer from 5 feet away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That brings to mind this quote by a great man:

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. "

ZOOLANDER is a terrible egoogelizer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top