Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 12:30:22 PM EDT
Hey I love this sight and know that it takes money to keep these up and going, so I wanted to buy a membership but when I click on the "memebership donations" at the bottom it brings me to the info page, so than I click on the ar15.com store and it take me back to home page how do I get to where I can donate online?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought mine in the Ar15.com store

maybe they changed it though
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a dumb question at all.  (assuming you know how to open a pail)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok Ok now I dont feel so dumb after reading the link you posted I just thought I going in circles (as usaual) Anyway its still down now but I will try later today, tonight , tomorrow, the next day and so on you get the piture anyway thanks for the info and as soon as your system count me in.  And thanks for the awesome site I know how much work goes into these, I feel that if your going to use something you should help out.  Kinda like borrowing a car you bring it back full of fuel even if you just made a quick little trip around the block.
Thanks again,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok Ok now I dont feel so dumb after reading the link you posted I just thought I going in circles (as usaual) Anyway its still down now but I will try later today, tonight , tomorrow, the next day and so on you get the piture anyway thanks for the info and as soon as your system count me in.  And thanks for the awesome site I know how much work goes into these, I feel that if your going to use something you should help out.  Kinda like borrowing a car you bring it back full of fuel even if you just made a quick little trip around the block.
Thanks again,
Mike

Good attitude mstennes
You will make a great Team Member

GM
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks again,
Mike

We could certainly use more like you here  

Welcome to the site !

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok guys now what am I doing wrong??  I have tried 2 differnt cards and yes there both good but when I try to become a member it keeps telling me there is a billing error??  I'm starting to feel real guilty for using this site for lots of questions and I have not added any advice to offset my use so I really want to help support you guys.  Help what am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#9]
looks like the card worked.      

or someone over seas just bought them a new car

welcome  mstennes
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#10]
You know what they say...... "Every time Some buys a membership here a liberal gets his brain!"

I think that was a rip off of "Its A Wonderful Life".

heheh
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow I guess it did doh, I hope they bought a American Made car.  Seriuosly though I hope I didnt get 3 gold memberships I did hit the dam button 3 times wondering what I did wrong looking at a billing error message?????
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top