Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2002 7:19:56 AM EDT
I don't know if I took this as intended, but I thought it was pretty funny.  It sounds so stupid when put like this that even anti gunners would say so, but yet IMHO it's the same thing.  Anyway, if for nothing else it's humorous.

[url]http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=off&Number=179507&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=[/url]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
[:)]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Shiite, that was actually posted on a website for people who like tractors...too funny!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Text from the site above:

[b]the time has come to consider implementation of regulations and licenses for the use of Duct Tape.
Just tonight, on the news, we again saw the horrific criminal use of DuctTape to bind the boyfriends of those 2 girls kidnapped in California. The reality is criminals across the nation are using DuctTape in the comission of crimes, on an almost daily basis. DuctTape is being used in more crimes than illegal guns are used in.
The time has come to regulate DuctTape. Certainly, the government can set up an agency to regulate the sale and use of DuctTape, and I almost think there should be at least a 3 day waiting period to buy a roll of DuctTape. After all, people who have a legitimate use for DuctTape know in advance they'll need it, and usually have a roll or 2 in their truck. Perhaps legitimate users should have licenses that are grandfathered, but we just can't have this dangerous product sold willie nilly in places like convenience stores.
Children can today obtain duct tape, and the next thing we'll read about is some kid DuctTaping his playmate to a tree and leaving him there.
Proper safety precautions must be introduced as soon as possible.

[/b]

Then they'll have an Assault Duct-Tape Ban and have pre and post ban duct tape.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#4]
This is really funny,
"That way the bureau of Duct Tape, Alcohol, firearms and tobacco, D.A.F.T."

[size=6][red]D.A.F.T.[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#5]
That's not much of an exaggeration.

Under Caliban law, possession of a firearm, an infrared optical gun sight with an illuminator, and a roll of duct tape simultaneously could get you busted for constructive possession of a "sniper scope".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top