Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 12:18:27 PM EDT
Talk about a Loser.

www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/9129056.html

Robbery is a serious problem for retail stores across our region. But the employees of Shamrock Liquors in Ashland, Kentucky, can't stop laughing about what happened last Friday at the store along 13th street.

Police say Kasey Kazee walked in to the store with duct tape wrapped around his head to conceal his face.

Fortunately, store manager Bill Steele had some duct tape of his own. Steel had a wooden club wrapped with duct tape that eventually sent the suspect fleeing the store.

Store employee Craig Miller says he chased Kazee to the parking lot, tackled him and held him in a choke positiion until police arrived. An unidentified customer also helped.

Kazee said in a jailhouse interview today police got the wrong man and Kazee says he has no memory of going in to the liquor store. He also says he has no memory of police removing the duct tape.

We asked Kazee how he could deny being the duct tape bandit even though police have photos showing Kazee with the duct tape on and then a photo where Kazee's face is revealed.

Kazee looked straight at the camera and said, "Do I look like the duct tape bandit to you?"

Miller says Kazee also had a t-shirt pulled up around his head during the robbery attempt. Miller says it reminded him of the "Cornholio" character from the "Beavis and Butthead" cartoon.

Steele says Kazee did get away with two rolls of change before Steele could grab his club. Police found much of that change in the parking lot.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
dupe from yesterday. Did you watch the video. Hes a strait up gangster yo
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I did a search and didn't find the topic..

I saw him on CNN. They are running over and over. Pretty funny stuff.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did a search and didn't find the topic..

I saw him on CNN. They are running over and over. Pretty funny stuff.

Mine may be a dupe too, I didn't find another one:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=608068
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
This happened a few miles down the road from where I live.

Watch the whole interview.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#6]
it was titled something about new poster child for stupid robbers

Not to nah say since the r-tard needs to be shown all he can
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Drugs!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I wish thread starters would put a few key words in the title, it would cut down on the dupes.

I searched on duct tape
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
meh it gives the staff around here something to do

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Here in Manchester..

Our Local Tree Branch Bandit.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=595136

Leafy robber hits bank branch

MANCHESTER – Police were beating the bushes last night for a man who, with tree branches duct-taped to his head and torso in an apparent attempt at camouflage, robbed the Citizens Bank branch at 1550 Elm St. yesterday morning.

Police said no weapon was shown and no one was hurt during the robbery, which happened about 9 a.m.

The bank, situated just north of downtown at the corner of Elm and West Brook streets, was closed as city and state police investigated the incident. Police cruisers blocked off the entrances to the bank, and state police dogs were sent to the scene to do what they do best: sniff out trees.
Bank

This bank surveillance image shows the robber at left, with tree branches duct-taped to his head and body, leaving the Citizens Bank branch at 1550 Elm St. yesterday morning.

"Basically, someone came into the bank right at opening time, demanded money, and then they left," said Manchester Police Detective Sgt. Ernie Goodno.

Goodno said the robber was a white man, standing about 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a thin build and very dark hair. He wore a bluish-colored T-shirt, possibly with red trim, and blue jeans. He also had thick glasses, Goodno said.

Then there was the foliage. "He had tree branches duct-taped on his person, as if he was trying to camouflage himself in the woods," Goodno said.

Apparently he didn't realize there are no more elm trees on Elm Street.

Despite his indiscrete getup, the robber got away with an undisclosed amount of cash -- and all his leaves intact.

The police investigation attracted the attention of several curious onlookers both outside the branch and driving along Elm Street, as well as a few bank customers who had hoped to make transactions.

Images of the robber on bank cameras were of little help, said Capt. Richard Tracy. "You can't see much, except for the leaves around his head," Tracy said last night. "There are no leads yet. But we're trying to pick him up in time for recycling."

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Got a link to the video?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish thread starters would put a few key words in the title, it would cut down on the dupes.

I searched on duct tape

I would like to see the search engine parameters changed some. Its too narrow..

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#14]
OK. its a dupe.

But the search engine didn't work.

Quoted:
Dupe:

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=608068

Same thread as capnrob97 above.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=608068

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top