Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2010 12:35:06 PM EDT
Has anyone seen this? I've watched the Heroin, Cocaine, and Marijuana episodes.  I'm going to watch Meth next.  I believe there are only four episodes.

It's a pretty good documentary on these drugs from the supply chain all the way to the end users and law enforcement efforts.  So far it looks like heroin and crack cocaine will fuck you up.  Nobody in their right mind could make an argument for keeping MJ illegal after watching the MJ episode.  I believe they said the Mexican drug cartels get 60% of their income from MJ.  Time to legalize it and cut their income.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/drugs-inc
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be watching tonight.

It says weed is on at 7, but the series continues at 9. New episode maybe?

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen them, and found them surprisingly well balanced with no detectable bias one way or the other.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Watched all 4 of them.  I cringed on the one about Heroin abuse.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I think NG's agenda is to legalize drugs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have that channel but have never caught those shows, I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Ive seen them.. Its very interesting..
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Watched all 4 of them.  I cringed on the one about Heroin abuse.  

Heroin/opiod addicts can look 100% normal. It's Meth addicts that generally look horrible.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I watched the series. Nat Geo has some of the better programming on TV lately. I really enjoyed the Drugs, Inc series, and I like Locked Up Abroad too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top