Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 10:27:13 AM EDT
I live in PA and drive up to ME to visit family. I always drive through NY to get there since it's the shortest path. How is the new BS gun law stuff going to affect taking the stuff I didn't lose on a boat?
If I recall you could take prohibited items through states if you weren't staying the night, or is that a load of crap and was never correct?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't do it, NY gun laws.

Information contained in the link is old, it was a bad idea before this last round of new laws.  Now they'll probably just drag you out of the car and put one in your brain...
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Just don't get snowed-in, get a flat tire, speed, or do anything that might get you on their radar, and you should be fine....

Or you could just leave your stuff at home or have it shipped between PA and ME. I wouldn't bring a BB gun into NYS right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Federal law protects you.  No pit stops.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Don't do it, NY gun laws.

Information contained in the link is old, it was a bad idea before this last round of new laws.  Now they'll probably just drag you out of the car and put one in your brain...

And be sure to leave the dag at home with a sitter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top