Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2009 4:07:13 PM EDT
I'm more of a mild cigar guy and have really been stuck on Drew Estate's "Dirt". I don't even have to light it to start enjoying it, it has a sweet taste as soon as it hits my lips. Anyone else fond of the Dirt? If so do you have anything else to reccommend that is similar??

Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:22:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By em3404:
I'm more of a mild cigar guy and have really been stuck on Drew Estate's "Dirt". I don't even have to light it to start enjoying it, it has a sweet taste as soon as it hits my lips. Anyone else fond of the Dirt? If so do you have anything else to reccommend that is similar??

I'm not really a fan of flavored/infused cigars, but a friend of mine loves the Drew Estate Natural Clean Robusto. He said it has a sweet taste to it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:28:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2009 5:48:56 PM EDT by JKVR6M69]
I am not a huge fan of sweet cigars. Supposedly this one is not infused or anything (according to a local B&M) I do like it though on occasion. Try some of the ACID cigars if you like that one and see what you enjoy.

Edit: try the drew estate: Isla del sol as well
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 6:14:26 PM EDT
If you like that, you'll enjoy the Isla del Sol, as recommended, and also the Java's.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:48:31 AM EDT
Thanks I will try those also. It's about time for a cigar run
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 2:09:32 PM EDT
Thanks I will try those also. It's about time for a cigar run

Shoot, I gave up making runs... ordering by the box is fun and getting them online is usually cheaper ... that way you can justify several boxes, it's a vicious cycle
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:11:19 PM EDT
I like Dirt... but Juicy Lucy's are by far my favorite. My goddamned boss bought me one a few yeas ago and I've been hooked on 'em since. (My boss is actually a helluva guy)
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:13:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By elderboy02:

I'm not really a fan of flavored/infused cigars, but a friend of mine loves the Drew Estate Natural Clean Robusto. He said it has a sweet taste to it.

I may be wrong...but I was told that Drew Estate's Natural line is infused. The sweet taste comes from the blends they use.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:38:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2009 6:40:57 AM EDT by Chris_C]
I thought that when Steve Saka joined Drew Estate that their lines would improve.

To me, I was wrong. I think the whole DE line is terrible.

YMMV, of course.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:45:35 PM EDT
I'll have to try a Dirt, I'm big on the Natural and Java by Drew Estate..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:53:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 4_Rings:
I'll have to try a Dirt, I'm big on the Natural and Java by Drew Estate..

Should enjoy the Dirt then
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:47:08 PM EDT
any online cigar shops take paypal?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:36:06 PM EDT
any online cigar shops take paypal?

Cigar International
Top Top