Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2012 4:35:10 AM EDT
Just having a dream where I was in a running gun battle with a guy flying a helicopter. Managed to get into a crawl space under a bridge and he's manuvuering the blades slowly in towards me. My rifle is dry and I'm pulling the pin on a frag to try and roll it under the blades out to the chopper. Just as I get the pin out, the blade gets close enough to my right arm to raise the hair on it. I can feel the draft. Just centimeters more and I'm going into the blender....

I wake up and one of my cats is standing on the bed. The hair of his stomach is barely touching the hair on my forearm. Its the same sensation as a heavy breeze.

Talk about some well timed special effects.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
You woke up just in time dude kitty was gonna kill you
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:37:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You woke up just in time dude kitty was gonna kill you

He is a WAR KITTEN.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn good thing the rotor blades weren't spraying up water from the creek that the bridge was over.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:39:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Go back to sleep! I want to hear the end. Don't let the cat sit over your head... lol
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:55:14 AM EDT
[#5]

riginally Posted By mamacujo:

Go back to sleep! I want to hear the end. Don't let the cat sit over your head... lol

I'm awake now.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:10:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:36:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Be very, very happy it wasn't a wet dream. Ya know . . . cat special effects and all.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top