Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/23/2012 3:35:10 AM EST
Just having a dream where I was in a running gun battle with a guy flying a helicopter. Managed to get into a crawl space under a bridge and he's manuvuering the blades slowly in towards me. My rifle is dry and I'm pulling the pin on a frag to try and roll it under the blades out to the chopper. Just as I get the pin out, the blade gets close enough to my right arm to raise the hair on it. I can feel the draft. Just centimeters more and I'm going into the blender....

I wake up and one of my cats is standing on the bed. The hair of his stomach is barely touching the hair on my forearm. Its the same sensation as a heavy breeze.
Talk about some well timed special effects.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:36:30 AM EST
You woke up just in time dude kitty was gonna kill you
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:37:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By denverdan:
You woke up just in time dude kitty was gonna kill you

He is a WAR KITTEN.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:38:39 AM EST
Damn good thing the rotor blades weren't spraying up water from the creek that the bridge was over.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:39:26 AM EST
Go back to sleep! I want to hear the end. Don't let the cat sit over your head... lol
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:55:14 AM EST
riginally Posted By mamacujo:
Go back to sleep! I want to hear the end. Don't let the cat sit over your head... lol

I'm awake now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:10:59 AM EST
Originally Posted By mamacujo:

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:36:44 AM EST
Be very, very happy it wasn't a wet dream. Ya know . . . cat special effects and all.
Top Top