Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 8:41:09 AM EDT
So I'm at work right now and I get this fax. "Florida/Mexico dream vacation $99"  "3 Vacations for the price of one!" 6 Days/5 nights in Orlando Fl
5 days/4 nights Mexico Getaway
3 days/2 nights in Ft Lauderdale, FL

Trips are valid for 18 months!
This special rate is limited act now while supplies last.
Invitation No.765
CALL TOLL FREE:
1-866-240-0789"

So I'm sick of getting these faxes and I call them up. I asked if the $99 included airfare (just for shits and giggles, I knew it didn't) The lady on the phone said "HAHA That's funny sir. That's about the funniest thing I've heard all day. And you know what? It's about the dumbest thing I've heard all day too!" And she hung up on me!!! I wasn't rude or anything to her I just asked a question (a dumb one) I couldn't believe her lack of customer service. Once again, the TOLL FREE NUMBER is 1-866-240-0789. Call and see if airfare is included!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top