User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 5:21:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Well a mad man with good guns would.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
[baby turtle from Finding Nemo] Sweeeeeeetttt...[/baby turtle from Finding Nemo]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[baby turtle from Finding Nemo] Sweeeeeeetttt...[/baby turtle from Finding Nemo]
View Quote

Those of us without kids haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Watch the movie.  For those that do know, they will chuckle when they read that.  Finding Nemo isn't just a kid's movie.  I happened to enjoy it.  The computer animation was incredible.  Being a SCUBA diver, I was fairly awe-struck by the visuals.  Lots of funny parts that weren't just for kiddies.

Not trying to hijack.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

[Surfer dude dad of said baby turtle][b]Totally![/b][/Surfer dude dad of said baby turtle]

Yep, I've got kids....
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I like it!

(not the dang turtles...the gun)
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#7]
DAMN!

Drool...

I picked up a Tikka just based on the reports I'd read.

AMAZING rifle.  Less that 1 MOA out of the box, clean lines, light, handy, bolt and trigger glass smooth.

I've been dying to add a Sako into the collection.  I can't even begin to imagine what one is like based on the fact the Tikka is the "bargain" gun.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Watch the movie.  For those that do know, they will chuckle when they read that.  Finding Nemo isn't just a kid's movie.  I happened to enjoy it.  The computer animation was incredible.  Being a SCUBA diver, I was fairly awe-struck by the visuals.  Lots of funny parts that weren't just for kiddies.

Not trying to hijack.
View Quote

I know what you're talking about. Some animators have a interesting sense of humor throughout its history. For example in flick Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit wasn't wearing any underwear, and they used Micheal Eisner's real home phone number.

Back to the subject at hand. That Lapura 338Magnum is heap powerful medicine.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I love a good project.
Have fun.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#11]
That'd make a damn fine squirrel gun [bd]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Bought Blaser R93 LRS 2  in .338 Lapua Mag.  Awesome rifle. Came with muzzle brake & Bipod.
4 + 1 mag. cap.  Wife thinks it's beautiful and wants to shoot it also.
Put my Swarovski 3-9 scope on it.  Wife is glad I got the scope out of her Swarovski crystal collection cabinet.  She said scope looked like hell in with her crystal figurines.
She was right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top