Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:11:35 AM EDT
Fox News - at the scene of one of the burning buildings, cops, firefighters, and civilians aremd with rifles.  Cops and firemen hae been sniped within the last few minutes.  

I'd let it burn.  No wonder the NOLA cops are quitting.

Ops
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Fox News - at the scene of one of the burning buildings, cops, firefighters, and civilians aremd with rifles.  Cops and firemen hae been sniped within the last few minutes.  

Ops

No.... God damnit.  NO!   They need to go in like combat ops and kill every mofo fighting in that shithole.  We do not turn a city over to gang thugs and just let 'em have it.  NO!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ops

They should, they could use the man power for better things I would think. Unless its a building that has zero damage from the storm and flood, but it's already gone now.

ETA: just saw the video, looks rather dangerous sitting on a roof as it falls down and burns and fighting it with a single hose. I hope they get the hell off that roof and just let it burn.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Replace the firefighters, LEO, and rescue workers with F-18 Super Hornets.
It's the only way to be sure everyone gets rescued.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:30:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Totally agree about the Mogadishu part. How soon before they start scavenging the power lines for the copper.

And which 'retired' cops are setting up gangs and building Technicals?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Totally agree about the Mogadishu part. How soon before they start scavenging the power lines for the copper.

And which 'retired' cops are setting up gangs and building Technicals?

You know they're going to make this into a South Park episode.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Steve Harrigan live from Bag.. er I mean New Orleans, down near that burning hotel area. thugs popped off some shots and a little bit later a convoy of pickups with armed cops and possibly national guard (hard to tell they're using a video phone like they did with the  imbedded reporters during the drive into baghdad) showed up
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Drop leaflets telling those who want out how to do it/where to go and let them walk out.

Set up a perimeter and let the rest of them fucking die.

I'm almost in the "nuke them from orbit" camp at this point.  This entire city is a disgrace to America and the LAST thing I want to see is these animals getting out and spreading to other parts of the country.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Drop leaflets telling those who want out how to do it/where to go and let them walk out.

Set up a perimeter and let the rest of them fucking die.

I'm almost in the "nuke them from orbit" camp at this point.  This entire city is a disgrace to America and the LAST thing I want to see is these animals getting out and spreading to other parts of the country.

I agree. However i'm curious if the Governor actually means what she said about letting the NG from Arkansas in there with Shoot to Kill orders. I'm kind of curious what the thought process would be of one of those individuals when they realize they're up against someone whose actually trained to kill. I wonder if they would run or actually fight back against an organized attack force.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top