Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 3:11:53 PM EDT
I thought I'd see what all the hype is about and started the 1st series last night. Quite interesting, as I don't usually like that style of show. Watched the first two episodes when I should have been sleeping.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:42:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tony-Ri:
I thought I'd see what all the hype is about and started the 1st series last night. Quite interesting, as I don't usually like that style of show. Watched the first two episodes when I should have been sleeping.

Meh. British melodrama.

Wait until season 2 when they come home from the War and Bates is arrested for his thieving wife's murder.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:40:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RedFalconBill:

Meh. British melodrama.

Wait until season 2 when they come home from the War and Bates is arrested for his thieving wife's murder.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:52:21 PM EDT

Meh. British melodrama.

http://dianaligaya.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/dl-spoilers-dw.png

Don't blame me, blame the wife. She just loves this stuff.

Me, I'm waiting for the new Sherlock Episodes..
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:05:48 AM EDT

Meh. British melodrama.

http://dianaligaya.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/dl-spoilers-dw.png

Don't blame me, blame the wife. She just loves this stuff.

Me, I'm waiting for the new Sherlock Episodes..

Next two Sundays! Series 2 of Downton Abbey is also airing on Sunday on PBS.
Top Top