Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2001 9:09:16 AM EDT
This is a disgrace to the US legal system. This is whats wrong with our coutry. This should have been laughed out of court.
[url]http://www.contracostatimes.com/sports/stories_front/digest_20011212.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#1]
What BS.  People are idiots.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Kids' names are Janou and Jawaan.  They [i]are[/i] idiots.

I think I'd have to sue my parents if they saddled me with a name like that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't call it the down fall of America. Only in America can someone sue for something this dumb. But then again, this lawsuit is no more dumber (sp?) than "the coffee is too hot" lawsuit and they won 2 million.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#4]
only in kalifornia
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
At the risk of being indelicate (like that has really mattered to me before), why couldn't those planes have been filled with people like this?  I, for one, would have regarded such an act as a service to humanity.  Possibly, they could have crashed the planes into a building hosting a convention of lawyers likely to take cases like this...

shooter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top